Shonen Jump app

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
I downloaded and started paying for the Shonen Jump apple app yesterday. It's good! You get 99% of the manga on there included in the £1.99 monthly price. Lots of good manga like Bleach, Naruto, Dragon ball series and lots of new ones are all included

[quote="gemxtria" pid='219882' dateline='1601545574']
I downloaded and started paying for the Shonen Jump apple app yesterday. It's good! You get 99% of the manga on there included in the £1.99 monthly price. Lots of good manga like Bleach, Naruto, Dragon ball series and lots of new ones are all included
[/quote]

That's so good
Still I am just curious to know why you would go out of your way to pay for manga. There are many free ones

Rinko said:
That's so good
Still I am just curious to know why you would go out of your way to pay for manga. There are many free ones
I struggle to find any decent manga website that have actual completed mangas on them

Rinko said:
That's so good

Paying for it supports the industry, as the free ones are all technically illegal.

Grungie said:
Paying for it supports the industry, as the free ones are all technically illegal.

this is certainly true
and i think we can afford a minimal fee but not all the publishing companies release in just one platform.

Blackangel said:
this is certainly true
and i think we can afford a minimal fee but not all the publishing companies release in just one platform.
Completely agree. There are different apps, which has different collection. We can't pay each of them for reading any particular manga.

Back