Shingeki no Kyojin.

X-Caster

Attack on Titan in my opinion deserves to be up here. It made it so far in so little time. Anyone else agree.

Most of the senior members of this site, including myself have watched it and almost everyone unanimously agree that it is one of the best anime's of the 21st century.............Except a few of course, like Claraviolet..............

smoker said:
its a great anime/manga I would recommend to everyone

For people who dont watch anime, it'll be the first anime I recommend. Seeing as it's short but also get to the point really fast.... like death note too. What do you call long anime that take long but gets better with time. Such as bleach fairy tail one piece and Naruto.

MadaraUchiha said:
Most of the senior members of this site, including myself have watched it and almost everyone unanimously agree that it is one of the best anime's of the 21st century.............Except a few of course, like Claraviolet..............

I'm sorry but you left out a few dots......... after Clara's name.

X-Caster said:
smoker said:

For people who dont watch anime, it'll be the first anime I recommend. Seeing as it's short but also get to the point really fast.... like death note too. What do you call long anime that take long but gets better with time. Such as bleach fairy tail one piece and Naruto.

MadaraUchiha said:

Too lazy to list the names, or a name, rather, cuz I can't think of anyone other than Clara who does not like this anime.............

MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:

MadaraUchiha said:

Too lazy to list the names, or a name, rather, cuz I can't think of anyone other than Clara who does not like this anime.............

Answer my other question too.

X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:

MadaraUchiha said:

You want an anime like that?

MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:

MadaraUchiha said:

What do call long anime that takes long to get to the point and end, but also gets better with time. Like bleach, naruto, one piece, fairy tail.

X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:

What do call long anime that takes long to get to the point and end, but also gets better with time. Like bleach, naruto, one piece, fairy tail.

You want the name of the genre that matches with the above description, eh?

MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:

You want the name of the genre that matches with the above description, eh?

MadaraUchiha said:
So Clara doesn't like Attack on Titan? Has she watched the entire first season? Has she read the manga?

alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
So Clara doesn't like Attack on Titan? Has she watched the entire first season? Has she read the manga?

Yes to the first......Don't know about the second and third.......Apparently, she doesn't like gore............

MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yes to the first......Don't know about the second and third.......Apparently, she doesn't like gore............
Oh yeah, I remember seeing her post on another forum that she is not very fond of blood. She saw this image of an "Attack on Titan" statue and was pretty creeped out because of it:

alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Oh yeah, I remember seeing her post on another forum that she is not very fond of blood. She saw this image of an "Attack on Titan" statue and was pretty creeped out because of it:

Exactly.........

Back