Shanks Vs Whitebeard

Shanks vs Whitebeard

• Shanks

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Whitebeard

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
The manga already stated that Whitebeard was the strongest person in the world by the end of the Alabasta Saga. But whitebeard was weakened quite a bit during Marineford so that's really the only instance of whitebeard that would lose to Shanks.

TheRealOne said:
The manga already stated that Whitebeard was the strongest person in the world by the end of the Alabasta Saga. But whitebeard was weakened quite a bit during Marineford so that's really the only instance of whitebeard that would lose to Shanks.

But still, Shank's Bushosokuno Haki equalled Whitebeard's when they both clashed..............

MadaraUchiha said:
TheRealOne said:

But still, Shank's Bushosokuno Haki equalled Whitebeard's when they both clashed..............

we dont even know shanks full power yet so this is a hard one

MadaraUchiha said:
TheRealOne said:

Well you can't judge the outcome of a battle or how they stand in comparison to each other based on one instance like that. Doflamingo and crocodile clashed in almost the same way but that doesn't mean they were exactly on the same level. But I think they were well within the same league of strength during that instance. I think whitebeard would have won if they had fought each other (assuming the boat they were on was sturdy enough for that battle, lol) but with high difficulty..

TheRealOne said:
MadaraUchiha said:
TheRealOne said:

Well you can't judge the outcome of a battle or how they stand in comparison to each other based on one instance like that. Doflamingo and crocodile clashed in almost the same way but that doesn't mean they were exactly on the same level. But I think they were well within the same league of strength during that instance. I think whitebeard would have won if they had fought each other (assuming the boat they were on was sturdy enough for that battle, lol) but with high difficulty..

My vote is for Shanks...........

Target said:
MadaraUchiha said:
TheRealOne said:

we dont even know shanks full power yet so this is a hard one

Yea...........

Monkey D. Luffy said:
@"soap" comeone -_- Edward Newgate is already dead!! so no use of whitebeard !!

Shanks wins by Duckworth lewis :p :p :hahaha:

we are talking about strength,it don't mean he should be alive.

@"soap" well in that case .. Shanks has more power and can win against whitebeard. Trust me!

Even though edward newgate has such powers, Shanks can win against him!

Monkey D. Luffy said:
@"soap" well in that case .. Shanks has more power and can win against whitebeard. Trust me!

I agree shanks is powerful but edward newgate have ages of experience than shanks,in battle experience is also important and whitebeard have it.

If you think shanks power is greater than whitebeard then why would sengoku say that strongest man ever is in battlefield?

And about his death,there are many rumours that he was suffering from some disease like roger did and he knew he was going to die soon

soap said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:

I agree shanks is powerful but edward newgate have ages of experience than shanks,in battle experience is also important and whitebeard have it.

If you think shanks power is greater than whitebeard then why would sengoku say that strongest man ever is in battlefield?

And about his death,there are many rumours that he was suffering from some disease like roger did and he knew he was going to die soon

i have nothing to say :/ :toomad1:

Monkey D. Luffy said:
soap said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:

i have nothing to say :/ :toomad1:

agreed your defeat?

:blush:

it is true that they said he was the strongest but because shanks doesn't really show his strength as much but who knows whitebeard could've been the strongest

Back