Seitokai Yakuindomo

Demon_skeith

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45oGosBiXdY[/video]So some people recommended me this anime being rather funny and joyous, and boy is it ever. The show makes fun of people's heights (video shown), some good comedy ecchi and other things leading to great cast of characters. After watching both season and all of its specials, I can honestly say this is the funniest anime I've watched in a long while. Do be warn that most jokes are sexual based ones and you've going to see stuff that is going to make your sides hurt. If you need a good laugh, I highly recommend this anime and I hope it gets a 3rd season.

Let me know how you like it, doesn't look like there will be anymore seasons but I think there is one more special due to come out for it.

The first season of this anime was nice even if a little of ecchi but that's to be considered just normal in nowadays animes but the second season called "Seitokai Yakuindomo*" is too much perverted and that's the main plot so I didn't want to watch to it so far and maybe I won't ever. I rated the first season 8/10 on my MAL

Oh, I don't know if I will like this anime. I'm not really comfortable with height-related humor because I'm short myself.

[align=justify]Does it have any real hardcore scenes? Is it close to hentai or something like fairytale? [/align]

Back