science facts ..!!

Albert Newton

well....i guess its time we had some science thread to chill out here in the Forum..

so...i'll be posting some interesting facts/videos...related to science....

and...feel free to post something you feel interesting...or to discuss anything related...:D ...

here we go......

• Every second of everyday we are bathed in a sea of particles. 100 billion neutrinos pass through your thumbnail every second.
    601628401.jpg

source : https://sciencebasedlife.wordpress.com/tag/science-fact-of-the-day/page/2/

hehe...thank you..ADMIN - san..:D

Check this out..!! ...purely magical..!!...

Magical Science Experiments Compilation

[video=youtube]

Empty space is not actually empty space.............General theory of relativity permits time travel.............

Caution: The word logic should not be used by those who believe that science is the absolute measure of truth(well, I don't), as logic was murdered over a century ago, especially by modern physicists...................

hell yeah....with the dawn of quantum physics.....logic lost it reason with physics...:p

and...hehe ...Space - Time is my favourite...:D ...

Albert Newton said:
hell yeah....with the dawn of quantum physics.....logic lost it reason with physics...:p

and...hehe ...Space - Time is my favourite...:D ...

Yep............

but.....it's the best theory we have which explains almost all about the gravity and many other time related aspects right...? ...what else could fill the information gap..?? ..:confused:

hehe...well....ok...gotta check it out...:D

here is a video ...about a theory which states...that every number is very large...larger than we can imagine it to be......evn Zero....!! .....well ...it is a lengthy one....but is interesting...:D

Imagining the "Zeroth" Dimension

[video=youtube]

woah.....there's more things interestin about the supermoon apart from the moon being a bit bigger......

check this video out...!!...

[video=youtube]

Back