Schwarzesmarken

Demon_skeith

So Schwarzesmarken..... a rather well done epic anime taking a plotline of a country civil war and another plot of humans fighting aliens and mashing it together rather well. Through out the entire anime you're treated to well animated scenes, epic music and a story that keeps you wanting more.

Though the final battle in the end was rather well done, the actual ending was a bit messed up and horribly done in terms of how things played out despite many brutal scenes censored in the anime from the light novels this is based on. I then learn that Schwarzesmarken is just a prequel to the Muv-Luv series, meaning I got more to cover and apparently the storyline gets a bit bad fiction crazy.

I would recommend the anime alone for its story and music, though if you're one to cry easily I recommend tissues when watching this series.

Can't find a good title for your anime - use a boring one, but write it in German, all done : D

Sindar said:
Can't find a good title for your anime - use a boring one, but write it in German, all done : D

I don't get it.
Is that German? I couldn't even pronounce it. It's weird to see titles in other languages for me

Sindar said:

I rather have a German, simple short title anime than a long Japanese paragraph anime title :p

Demon_skeith said:
I rather have a German, simple short title anime than a long Japanese paragraph anime title :p

True : D

Star_Of_Hope said:
I don't get it.
Is that German? I couldn't even pronounce it. It's weird to see titles in other languages for me

Sindar said:

I see. Thank you for the explanation sindar. I didn't know that German is easy to pronounce for various reasons. Do you know German by any chance? I do remember that you know many languages but I don't remember what they are

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. Thank you for the explanation sindar. I didn't know that German is easy to pronounce for various reasons. Do you know German by any chance? I do remember that you know many languages but I don't remember what they are

I can read and understand German, never got a chance to practice talking or writing though. Guess you can count its knowing some =)

Back