School names in mob psycho 100

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm pretty busy right now. I'll try to finish it within this week.

:sigh: okay just do complete it this week. I would like to watch other anime badly and I am ova disappointed with this anime

Claraviolet said:
:sigh: okay just do complete it this week. I would like to watch other anime badly and I am ova disappointed with this anime

Give me concrete reasons instead of being abstract. And, you can watch another anime you know, who's preventing you?

MadaraUchiha said:
Give me concrete reasons instead of being abstract. And, you can watch another anime you know, who's preventing you?

Because if I watch them, I wouldn't want to recommend them. No one picked my selection so far... So I really wanna get my selection picked ya know

Claraviolet said:
Because if I watch them, I wouldn't want to recommend them. No one picked my selection so far... So I really wanna get my selection picked ya know

Start by watching something that has mass appeal.

In most cases popular means good, because anime is something foreign and people don't go out of their way to watch something that's not. Plus, the ones you recommend aren't very good so you can scratch that assumption.

MadaraUchiha said:
In most cases popular means good, because anime is something foreign and people don't go out of their way to watch something that's not. Plus, the ones you recommend aren't very good so you can scratch that assumption.

I also want to watch Panty & Stocking, Revolutionary Girl Utena. That doesn't mean I'd recommend them because people wouldn't want to watch them, for various reasons.

MadaraUchiha said:
I also want to watch Panty & Stocking, Revolutionary Girl Utena. That doesn't mean I'd recommend them because people wouldn't want to watch them, for various reasons.

I don't think I would watch them, even if someone recommends them...that's why we are keeping things strictly restricted to shonen and action genres ya know.

Claraviolet said:
I don't think I would watch them, even if someone recommends them...that's why we are keeping things strictly restricted to shonen and action genres ya know.

Precisely. So you need to keep it in mind too the next time you recommend something, because not every shounen and action recommendation is good.

MadaraUchiha said:
Precisely. So you need to keep it in mind too the next time you recommend something, because not every shounen and action recommendation is good.

The anime that you have mentioned are ecchi anime and of romance genre.
Seriously kiddo?

:sigh: whatever. Tags are important too.
Oh well...never mind. This argument is rather pointless as our tastes in anime are really different.

Claraviolet said:
:sigh: whatever. Tags are important too.
Oh well...never mind. This argument is rather pointless as our tastes in anime are really different.
Tags are one word descriptions. Anyway, alright.

MadaraUchiha said:
Tags are one word descriptions. Anyway, alright.

Tags are important too and I use them to pick my anime to watch. Most of the time, i go for latest anime

KuranKaname said:
Tags are important too and I use them to pick my anime to watch. Most of the time, i go for latest anime

Tell him Kuran Chan.
He believes that tags are just for show or something

Back