School names in mob psycho 100

I used to avoid anime which have romance or ecchi tag but I have an open mind now.
I would have missed out on Shokugeki no Souma or Kill la Kill if I had only seen the ecchi tag. I love both of these anime.
I decide on the basis of the plot, rating, popularity, number of votes, art and the trailer.

MadaraUchiha said:
I used to avoid anime which have romance or ecchi tag but I have an open mind now.
I would have missed out on Shokugeki no Souma or Kill la Kill if I had only seen the ecchi tag. I love both of these anime.
I decide on the basis of the plot, rating, popularity, number of votes, art and the trailer.

Ecchi things I don't get. Won't people watch hentai, if they are into things like that? Why would they want to spoil a good anime good that?

KuranKaname said:
Ecchi things I don't get. Won't people watch hentai, if they are into things like that? Why would they want to spoil a good anime good that?

I don't like echi when it doesn't serve a purpose. Like in Sword Art Online. But Shokugeki no Souma uses it creatively to the point of elevating the anime so I don't mind it.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't like echi when it doesn't serve a purpose. Like in Sword Art Online. But Shokugeki no Souma uses it creatively to the point of elevating the anime so I don't mind it.

I don't see the point of echi. I think hentai serves that purpose. May be even people with such preferences, would want to see story too, in the plot

KuranKaname said:
I don't see the point of echi. I think hentai serves that purpose. May be even people with such preferences, would want to see story too, in the plot

All I said that if used creatively, I don't mind it. In Shokugeki no Souma, the reaction of people to the taste of food is coated as something sexual, and since that is visceral, it perfectly captures their reaction to the taste of food.

Seriously guys. You are not supposed to talk about adult stuff here. Baka toddlers

Back