Say it out loud! I love you!!

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
This is the sad thing in Umibe no Onnanoko. Both.. nope not both, just Koume, she can't say her true feelings until it was late

If you love someone then say it, have no doubt and don't think complicated things too much. Isobe already open himself to Koume but she drag their 'absurd' relationship way too long and it's a downhill after that

What a waste, i think.. Isobe and Koume would be a good couple but oh well.. she just screw up her chance for that. So.. if you love someone then steel yourself and say it, because second chance not always available

Oh really. You told me one you like to complicate things .. so as koume. She is just like you. Lol

Oh really. You told me one you like to complicate things .. so as koume. She is just like you. Lol

DiamondDust said:
This is the sad thing in Umibe no Onnanoko. Both.. nope not both, just Koume, she can't say her true feelings until it was late

If you love someone then say it, have no doubt and don't think complicated things too much. Isobe already open himself to Koume but she drag their 'absurd' relationship way too long and it's a downhill after that

What a waste, i think.. Isobe and Koume would be a good couple but oh well.. she just screw up her chance for that. So.. if you love someone then steel yourself and say it, because second chance not always available

Idk any of these characters but I do agree with your point...if you love someone say it before it's to late...it's literally the name of an indian movie I watched...can't remember the indian translation atm. It really is a painful thing to be wondering what might have happened if you told what was in your heart

Blackrose said:
Idk any of these characters but I do agree with your point...if you love someone say it before it's to late...it's literally the name of an indian movie I watched...can't remember the indian translation atm. It really is a painful thing to be wondering what might have happened if you told what was in your heart

Yea, it's easy to confess, why people makes it hard. Anyway.. that manga, the recent one you read, isn't that the guy dull enough too to confess?

But Remina got happy ending right? I mean.. yeah earth is gone but hey she's still alive lol

DiamondDust said:
Yea, it's easy to confess, why people makes it hard. Anyway.. that manga, the recent one you read, isn't that the guy dull enough too to confess?

But Remina got happy ending right? I mean.. yeah earth is gone but hey she's still alive lol

Words are easy but fear of rejection is pretty much stronger and harder to get rid of for some people.
I don't think he ever actually confessed although they were married..there isn't much romance in there, it's more based on fighting and his cultivation skills

DiamondDust said:

Back