Sakura vs Orihime in the useless character contest

This thread says otherwise…

It’s more like you should stay away from debating people about this stuff if you’re not knowledgeable on the subject. It’s pretty hypocritical to tell people they’re wrong and they don’t get it when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

It’s a severe lack of self awareness.
you keep saying that
but i don't argue with people when they say something i don't know . i don't really care about admitting my wrongdoing

you keep saying that
but i don't argue with people when they say something i don't know . i don't really care about admitting my wrongdoing
You’ve done that in several of our debates, and you don’t realize you’re not as knowledgeable as you think you are on it. Also, you’ve never apologized on your wrongdoings, as you repeatedly act like I don’t know what I’m talking about all the time.

Your lack of self awareness on the things you debate on makes you look bad. It’s one thing to be out of the loop and self aware of it, but it’s another when you’re not self aware of it. It’s very obvious how clueless you are on things to people in the loop.

For example, I don’t keep up with modern pop music. I’m not even gonna bother to get in discussions with people about it, because I don’t even know who’s popular. You on the other hand, would hear like a couple songs, and then get in debates with people and think they don’t know what they’re talking about, despite the irony of how it’s the complete opposite.

You’ve done that in several of our debates, and you don’t realize you’re not as knowledgeable as you think you are on it. Also, you’ve never apologized on your wrongdoings, as you repeatedly act like I don’t know what I’m talking about all the time.

Your lack of self awareness on the things you debate on makes you look bad. It’s one thing to be out of the loop and self aware of it, but it’s another when you’re not self aware of it. It’s very obvious how clueless you are on things to people in the loop.

For example, I don’t keep up with modern pop music. I’m not even gonna bother to get in discussions with people about it, because I don’t even know who’s popular. You on the other hand, would hear like a couple songs, and then get in debates with people and think they don’t know what they’re talking about, despite the irony of how it’s the complete opposite.
i apologized loads of times. when i tried to search for the phrase and i did get results from the forum but i don't see the word and i don't know how this forum works.
but i got full 10 pages of results when i searched sorry with my username

Back