Sakamichi no Apollon

Silver_Fox

Banned
A drama anime with strong music flavor, yup you'll hear a lot of classic jazz in this anime

The story is about school life of Kaoru Nishiki, Sentaro Kawabuchi and Ritsuko Mukae, their personal struggle and love triangle. Yup, 100% drama. Nothing too stand out about this anime but everything is quite good,  the drama from complicated love triangle between the main cast quite intense, characters are good too as their personal traits represent very well on the story, ending is also quite satisfying, it feels like.. bittersweet, perfectly match to wrap up the entire series.

Special note of from this anime.. as i mentioned before is jazz music. There are lot references of jazz music in this anime, even their episodes title taken from jazz music title. To be honest.. this series is open the door of jazz to my music dictionary.

Overall this anime is worth to watch, if you have time to spare then go on watch it, there is also manga version of this anime but it's a lot better to watch the anime because you can hear the music in anime.

is it two girls and one guy?
those anime are more than reverse harem. i will give this a try and i am a sucker for painful stories with happy endings

Angel said:
is it two girls and one guy?
those anime are more than reverse harem. i will give this a try and i am a sucker for painful stories with happy endings

Two guys with one girl
Haha.. the ending is not sad, bit classy and happy

BlueFog2019 said:
Two guys with one girl
Haha.. the ending is not sad, bit classy and happy

that's what i have been looking for.
i want a lot of drama before getting a happy ending and that's my ideal anime. if it's bl, i would have watched it by tomorrow

Angel said:
that's what i have been looking for.
i want a lot of drama before getting a happy ending and that's my ideal anime. if it's bl, i would have watched it by tomorrow

You're not occupied with something right now?

BlueFog2019 said:
Wow.. sorry but.. is that somekind of fetish of yours?

i like bl and i wouldn't call it a fetish.
it's close to an obsession of reading it and i wouldn't want to see burly males

Angel said:
i like bl and i wouldn't call it a fetish.
it's close to an obsession of reading it and i wouldn't want to see burly males

Okay i understand now haha..
But i like yuri and i don't mind to seeing one, well maybe because i'm a guy haha.. okay forget it

BlueFog2019 said:
Okay i understand now haha..
But i like yuri and i don't mind to seeing one, well maybe because i'm a guy haha.. okay forget it

i think gender matters too.
woman don't have anything for me to think they are good.
i get what you are saying but i wouldn't get disgusted by yuri. i am just not interested

Angel said:
i think gender matters too.
woman don't have anything for me to think they are good.
i get what you are saying but i wouldn't get disgusted by yuri. i am just not interested

Well.. it's all about prefences

Back