Sailor Moon

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Have any of you watched this old(ish) anime from the '90s called "Sailor Moon"? It was a pretty long series, with many seasons, and a rather complicated plot. Do you remember it? What did you think about it? Did you like it or not?

complicated? What was complicated? A teenaged girl's love? A pretty simple series actually and I've watched both though I do need to watch the uncut first series and watch the second season of the current one.

Demon_skeith said:
complicated? What was complicated? A teenaged girl's love? A pretty simple series actually and I've watched both though I do need to watch the uncut first series and watch the second season of the current one.
Well, it touches the idea of reincarnation, which is a pretty philosophical topic. Weren't they supposed to be the Earthly reincarnations of some galactic princesses and warriors that died in battles, or something like that?

Hmmm, that is true but they make it pretty clear in the series. By the use of moon power their spirits are sent to earth to be reborn for a better life.

It's weird that nobody else from this community has watched Sailor Moon. It was one of the popular series of the '90s.

Yes, I did watch it and I am still watching. I love the fighting and the action in it! Love particularly Sailor Venus and Jupiter's thunder powers. Who's your favourite Sailor?

i watched it a very long time ago and now i don't even remember the story or the characters or the plot. i will have to re watch it again to know about this anime now

Back