Saiki kusuo vs Goku

MadaraUchiha said:
I have no idea because I haven't watched Dragon Ball. I'm still going with Saiki.

goku can smash planets and he is the powerful protagonist. saiki wouldn't stand a chance against him. watch it and you will know what i am talking about

I see. Well I renewed you saying things like Goku would win against Luffy and he is powerful and such.
So I thought you had an idea about goku's powers and such

i will side with goku. he can kill anyone and he can be powerful and he is a grown up.
saiki can't stand a chance against him

SecretWish said:
i will side with goku. he can kill anyone and he can be powerful and he is a grown up.
saiki can't stand a chance against him

I see.
I wouldn't call saiki a child. He can analyze a situation far better than the adults.

goku is a monster who can kill his own son , if the need arise but saiki couldn't kill his mom at all. with that in mind, i will say goku will win .

SecretWish said:
goku is a monster who can kill his own son , if the need arise but saiki couldn't kill his mom at all. with that in mind, i will say goku will win .

Really?

@"Sase" you have watched the entire dragon ball series right?
Is this true that goku would kill his own son?

Did they exchange serious blows for any reason? I don't see them winning to be honest.
Endless supply of power, god like power.....I can't decide at all

Star_Of_Hope said:
Did they exchange serious blows for any reason? I don't see them winning to be honest.
Endless supply of power, god like power.....I can't decide at all

Now I am getting even more confused.
Aren't we talking about goku and his son? Or is saitama a human from one punch man?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Now I am getting even more confused.
Aren't we talking about goku and his son? Or is saitama a human from one punch man?

XD. See, I was explanaing two different scenarios there..
And I did answer your question in my 1st message itself.. "Goku would rather sacrifice himself than killing his own son." He is soft natured. Also, he is powerful than his son. His son's name is Gohan. FYI, Goku won the survival tournament held among the strongest people from each universes and there are totally 12. Goku topped the list and he became No. 1. If ya see Dragon Ball super ya would know what I am talking about.

Furthermore, why I brought one punch man -saitama is.... To say , he is "powerful" than Goku. That's why.

The title is Goku VS saiki here.. But Goku is just so freaking powerful than no matter whom ya match up with, Goku will win.

Saitama is an exception though. You get it now?.

Sase said:
XD. See, I was explanaing two different scenarios there..
And I did answer your question in my 1st message itself.. "Goku would rather sacrifice himself than killing his own son." He is soft natured. Also, he is powerful than his son. His son's name is Gohan. FYI, Goku won the survival tournament held among the strongest people from each universes and there are totally 12. Goku topped the list and he became No. 1. If ya see Dragon Ball super ya would know what I am talking about.

Furthermore, why I brought one punch man -saitama is.... To say , he is "powerful" than Goku. That's why.

The title is Goku VS saiki here.. But Goku is just so freaking powerful than no matter whom ya match up with, Goku will win.

Saitama is an exception though. You get it now?.

Madara just mentioned psychokinesis.. Didnt know he can travel back and forth in time.. Invisibilty and turning somebody into a stone wont be a threat to Goku though.. Like for looking at somebody, the person has to stay still.. But Goku can knock him out without his realization and it will be over in a flash..

As for travelling back and forth in time, I just read in wiki and its like Doctor strange's power which he used on Dormamu.. Like being in a time loop.. Well, even in that Goku will defeat him in an instant.. Which will eventually make saiki to exit the loop.

There is a character called Whiss .. He is tbh, more powerful than Goku xD. He is like the teacher of God Berus. Whiss can overpower saiki cause he too has time travelling powers.

Sase said:
Madara just mentioned psychokinesis.. Didnt know he can travel back and forth in time.. Invisibilty and turning somebody into a stone wont be a threat to Goku though.. Like for looking at somebody, the person has to stay still.. But Goku can knock him out without his realization and it will be over in a flash..

As for travelling back and forth in time, I just read in wiki and its like Doctor strange's power which he used on Dormamu.. Like being in a time loop.. Well, even in that Goku will defeat him in an instant.. Which will eventually make saiki to exit the loop.

There is a character called Whiss .. He is tbh, more powerful than Goku xD. He is like the teacher of God Berus. Whiss can overpower saiki cause he too has time travelling powers.

Back