Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Target

It's sad how over spammed this site is... the admins care to thick headed to see it either. just wanted to point that out.

Yeah the bots are so fricken annoying. They trashed a few of my threads. .__________________.

@[Target] Watch it! It's not like you are doing something about it.You are not even reporting stuff...so don't act like a

know-it-all :mad:

@[TheRealOne] If you get an alert because of a spammer,report it.Don't just ignore it and blame others :mad: It's not like we get alerts whenever a spammer appears and @[smoker] thanks for understanding this complicated stuff ^^

Claraviolet said:
@[Target] Watch it! It's not like you are doing something about it.You are not even reporting stuff...so don't act like a

@[TheRealOne] If you get an alert because of a spammer,report it.Don't just ignore it and blame others :mad: It's not like we get alerts whenever a spammer appears and @[smoker] thanks for understanding this complicated stuff ^^

baka no need to thank me

we need to appreciate your work :)

Claraviolet said:

Kk I'll report it next time. But I wasn't blaming anyone aside from the bots. :huh:

Just as clara said,if you are not even reporting the spam posts,then you don't have enough right to point out these things.

TheRealOne said:
Yeah I'm starting to see the amount of spam activity go down in the website.

We have email activation now. And our web hosting provider sends the activation email for every 30 minutes.So,it will take some time to activate an account.We might lose real users,if we keep this up :(

Claraviolet said:

why would i report it shit im not even gonna come to a site thats this over spammed i only come now to see if its fixed yet i like the idea of the site but no work is being put in to keep it good

Target said:
why would i report it shit im not even gonna come to a site thats this over spammed i only come now to see if its fixed yet i like the idea of the site but no work is being put in to keep it good

Ah..........I am at my limit.If you wanna leave,fine.It's not like you are active :/
It doesn't really make any big difference at this point.

Anyway,we are doing what we can
http://onepieceforum.net/showthread.php?tid=5582

That's the recruitment thread.We are recruiting "3" global moderators.Don't you think that's enough?

Anyway,it's up to you :/
Ja ne ^^/

Target said:

We are trying our best to keep the site clean.We are going to take 3 more super moderators just like clara stated. If you want to help us in keeping this site clean,please do apply for a mod post.We have banned more than 800 + users so far.
http://onepieceforum.net/misc.php?page=banlist

That's our banned list. Claraviolet is a bit hot tempered.Ignore her childlike behavior.

Claraviolet said:
Ah..........I am at my limit.If you wanna leave,fine.It's not like you are active :/
It doesn't really make any big difference at this point.

Anyway,we are doing what we can
http://onepieceforum.net/showthread.php?tid=5582

That's the recruitment thread.We are recruiting "3" global moderators.Don't you think that's enough?

Anyway,it's up to you :/
Ja ne ^^/

Clara, it is about time for you to re-think what you have done.This is a professional site.You are not allowed to ask any member to leave. Apologize to him now. If you can't say something nice,don't say anything at all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back