Romantic Manga Recomendations

Sharon

[font='DejaVu Sans', Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Toradora
[/font]

[font='DejaVu Sans', Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/font]
The Voices of a Distant Star

Are there any others I should consider picking up?

Take a look at Annarasumanara. It is not all that romantic, but I think it is a fair suggestion, the best one I can come up with =)

I would recommend skip beat. it's a cool Anime with comedy on top of it

[quote="mangalover101" pid='96178' dateline='1528371988']
Too many manga to recommend but I would recommend checking out domestic na kanojo manga
[/quote]

hello. welcome. i liked that manga but it's not cute enough. there are other cute manga than that. there are many shonen ai and yaoi manga that are cuter than it. i could give you more recommendations if you want

Back when I was into Romance mangaa, I used to read Kimi ni Todoke and Denki Daisy, they were good for the romance genre, denki daisy was probably funny too, not too sure. I don't really know why but I absolutely loved this manga called "Mars". I still like it, it's short and sweet. I also remember Kaikan Phrase (or was it Phase) and Desire Climax, but they include mild ecchi too, not sure if you are fine with it, but then again, these are only what I remember, not the best out there.

Helllooo~~~ You seem like a new face to me!

[quote="clockworkerr0r" pid='100985' dateline='1532157635']

I'm not sure what chapter you stopped on, but the story has gotten so much better compared to the start of the series! I don't want to spoil anything but something pretty interesting is happening to Eunbyul that really made the story a lot more interesting.
[/quote]

I don't remember the chapter number too. I will have to read it from the beginning as I don't remember much. Thanks. I will started reading this again

Sase said:
Interesting... Love triangle huh.. Reminds me of vampire knight.. Sort of.

is there a love triangle in vampire knight? despite what kuran says, yuki and kuran loved each other and after kuran died, yuki went to zero like a s#ut. am i wrong with this?

SecretWish said:
is there a love triangle in vampire knight? despite what kuran says, yuki and kuran loved each other and after kuran died, yuki went to zero like a s#ut. am i wrong with this?

Sharon said:
[font='DejaVu Sans', Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Toradora
[/font]

[font='DejaVu Sans', Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/font]
The Voices of a Distant Star

Are there any others I should consider picking up?
Thanks for this post. On my way to search them now lol

Here is a good romance to check out, arrogance and romance. It's a more funny type of drama bt it is really nice and ongoing

Back