Rise from the ashes

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
@razor1911
post_532700_image.jpg

Blackrose said:
Cool but enter at your own risk..I waive all responsibility if you don't like it lmao
Haha. No worry, I already have given you some horrible recommendations, so I won't be crazy over you for that. Lol. :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
Haha. No worry, I already have given you some horrible recommendations, so I won't be crazy over you for that. Lol. :evilgrin:

Lmao nah it wasn't bad just not my genre

Razor1911 said:
I do understand that. Anyways what's your progress with the manga mentioned in the thread?

Well I am following it..will be checking for updates after finishing up here

The art style looks Chinese. Is it a manhwa?
It is so weird how different the art styles sometimes can be between those two, and the stories. It's fun that you can read and find out things about different cultures through mangas :D
What would you rate the manga?

Shole said:
It is so weird how different the art styles sometimes can be between those two, and the stories. It's fun that you can read and find out things about different cultures through mangas :D

Shole said:
It's a manhwa. But I hadn't read that. @blackrose has read and help you out here.

Blackrose said:
It's taking a while to update so not sure what's happening..will let you know when it updates
Hmm. That was a monthly update one right? How long it's been not updated?

Blackrose said:
not sure but since I started to read it's been stuck on 110 episodes sighss
Oh. You read all 110 chapters. That's awesome. I hope they will release the next chapters soon.

Razor1911 said:
Oh. You read all 110 chapters. That's awesome. I hope they will release the next chapters soon.

Yeah but it's been stuck there so idk if it's even gonna update at all

Back