RIP Robin Williams <3

MelloLily

Today, a great family loses a great man. My love goes out to his family, and my love goes out to one of my favorite artists growing up. His work is legendary and he will continue to live on in our hearts and minds. Though he will be greatly missed, his legacy lives on, and he will never die in that regard. RIP, Robin Williams. <3

MelloLily said:
Today, a great family loses a great man. My love goes out to his family, and my love goes out to one of my favorite artists growing up. His work is legendary and he will continue to live on in our hearts and minds. Though he will be greatly missed, his legacy lives on, and he will never die in that regard. RIP, Robin Williams. <3

Yea its sad... Gonna be missed ;_;

Spiegs said:
I was so shocked when I heard about it. And I didn't even know he was struggling with depression.

Well, he was struggling with depression his entire life. And went to rehab twice, the second time was not long before he died. I think he was only out for a few weeks before he committed suicide.

I think i was pretty shocked as well to hear Robin opted out. I was thinking " seriously? Why would he do such a thing?" and that question is going to remain a mystery for the rest of my life. I don't think I'd want to know what his reasons were anyway. I think the suicide itself speaks volumes. He wasn't happy with his life so he cut it short. Its a sad, sad thing for anyone to do. He will be missed.

Back