Review on The twelve kingdoms.

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
It is a cool anime with 45 episodes.The animation is a bit old and the story is quite slow but there is soomething in it.

A normal high school girl "youko" happens to be the queen of a land in some other dimension. In order to get her back a kirin(holy creature) visit japan and brings back youko to the other world.

Now,in this new world,she gets separated from her protector(kirin) and wanders around all over the world.Some youma (monsters) are after her and then there is the issue of being a kaikyouku(she is from oourworl...japan) .She gets targeted by people all the time.

Watch this series to see how youko did to get her throne and how her friends abondoned her and how she regained "herself" :)

This is an interesting review. I haven't watched this anime series so far, but you triggered my curiosity and I will give it a try soon.

alakazam said:
This is an interesting review. I haven't watched this anime series so far, but you triggered my curiosity and I will give it a try soon.

You watch other anime too? You caught me by surprise.

Sounds interesting. Is it of tragedy genre or is it a normal action anime?

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll move this thread to 'Anime Reviews' section.....

where is this thread up until now?
aren't you guys writing reviews in the blog?

Sebastian said:
MadaraUchiha said:
I'll move this thread to 'Anime Reviews' section.....

where is this thread up until now?
aren't you guys writing reviews in the blog?

It was in the 'Anime Discussion' section. Well, we do post stuff in the blog, but, the forum needs activity, ya know.

Naiwen said:
Sounds like one I'd watch!

are you into fairy tales my lady?
i do think the story is quite interesting xD

MadaraUchiha said:
It was in the 'Anime Discussion' section. Well, we do post stuff in the blog, but, the forum needs activity, ya know.
you guys are total amateurs at this xD

Sebastian said:
Naiwen said:
Sounds like one I'd watch!

are you into fairy tales my lady?
i do think the story is quite interesting xD

MadaraUchiha said:
you guys are total amateurs at this xD

Yes I am, why?

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, yea to some extent.

everyone got their own views.
why don't we drop this depressing subject before it gets out of hand bro? xD

Naiwen said:
I can assure you that I love fairytales! My favourite is Beauty and the Beast from Disney.

Do you mean fairy tale or fairy tail?
I got confused after looking at your avatar, thy is okay with anything.

Back