Review on Glass Mask

Y

Yato

This anime is about acting.
A normal girl "Kitajima Maya" doesn't have any talent for anything except for acting.
In the beginning she doesn't even know that. Even own mother called useless so many times, that she lost count.

One day, during her street show(she tries to act in front of kids for fun), a weird old lady says "you have thousand masks".
Maya got scared and she ran away from that old lady.

Later everything changes when she discovers her passion for acting.
I like this show. I haven't completed watching this show so i an't give my final opinion for this. So for now, this is all I have to say.

Looks promising.
What about art and what is your rating for this anime?
Is it of action genre? Or does it only revolve around the entertainment industry?

Testaccount said:
Looks promising.
What about art and what is your rating for this anime?
Is it of action genre? Or does it only revolve around the entertainment industry?

I have the same questions......Can you give a more detailed review?

MadaraUchiha said:

Are you asking testaccount to give the detailed review madara?
Even if that's not the case, it does seem that way :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Are you asking testaccount to give the detailed review madara?
Even if that's not the case, it does seem that way :D

Well, no..... What I meant was that I agree with Test account, and I want Deadlyfear to give a more detailed review.......

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, no..... What I meant was that I agree with Test account, and I want Deadlyfear to give a more detailed review.......

Well, I do get that but the above statement can have two meanings :D

What else do you want to know?
I am not obliged to write my review in just one specific way.

Deadlyfear said:
What else do you want to know?
I am not obliged to write my review in just one specific way.

I'm not asking you to edit your review, I'm asking you to give more details about the background music, character development, etc......

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm not asking you to edit your review, I'm asking you to give more details about the background music, character development, etc......

Even if it's me I can't give review about such things.
It's difficult to put them in words.
Great review deadlyfear

MadaraUchiha said:

Let's troll his until he gives a more detailed review.
Who is with me here?

MadaraUchiha said:

Background music, I have never observed it, character development, may be not that good.
It is like a friendly rivalry between a genius and a normal girl who just loves acting.

Deadlyfear said:
Background music, I have never observed it, character development, may be not that good.
It is like a friendly rivalry between a genius and a normal girl who just loves acting.

Sounds kind of good, I'll add it to my watch-list.....

Back