Return of the master

I'm on Chapter 36 at the moment.Brandon just have given Cecelia the key to her mansion. She and her friends are thinking how could he give such expensive gift of 50 million. That's probably a fake key. Lol. :evilgrin:

Razor1911 said:
Not that much where I left. I am going to resume from tonight.

Ohh I see well take your time :)

Razor1911 said:
I'm on Chapter 36 at the moment.Brandon just have given Cecelia the key to her mansion. She and her friends are thinking how could he give such expensive gift of 50 million. That's probably a fake key. Lol. :evilgrin:

Blackrose said:
Ohh I see well take your time :)

You are right. In the whole story, he is kinda invincible. And that has made him egoistic. But let's see if anyone of his calibre enters to the story or not.

Razor1911 said:
You are right. In the whole story, he is kinda invincible. And that has made him egoistic. But let's see if anyone of his calibre enters to the story or not.

I think that there will be someone soon or in your case 70 chapters later lol

I don't wana give u spoilers but it's getting better..maybe u don't feel the same as it's not really ur choosen genre

Well it's basically an underdog story...where he was killed several times and now is striving for greatness. He works pretty hard to get gems and what not. I am somewhat enjoying it but the language is a downside...can't wait to see if he faces of with those that betrayed him and wins or not

Blackrose said:
Well it's basically an underdog story...where he was killed several times and now is striving for greatness. He works pretty hard to get gems and what not. I am somewhat enjoying it but the language is a downside...can't wait to see if he faces of with those that betrayed him and wins or not

Well I'm done until next update..it's repetitiveness is getting kinda boring though..i hope that there's a twist soon

Back