Ressentiment

Silver_Fox

Banned
How do i start with this one.. okay then, this manga is an awkward mixture of fantasy, drama, loli, ecchi and line up of ugly characters, but trust me it's work and it is really awesome if you look for manga with top quality story.

This manga looks like a light one at first glance but as the story progressed, it's more bigger than you thought, it talk about life, human, choice, philosopical stuff, life and escapism. This manga is the one that will makes you think and questioned one or two thing in life.

The story is about a loser guy named Takuro looking for his own happiness then.. well i think i don't want to talk much about the story because it's the best part of this series, if you interested just go read them. The ending is a touching one, it give me a strong impression

Oh yeah.. short manga, only 49 chapters

Angel said:
you only read manga?
i don't read loli and shotacon. so, i can't read this

I read more manga than watch anime lately
Well i'm not into loli too haha.. it's actually highschooler, so not really loli but the drawing style of the Mangaka make her looks younger (maybe he got somekind of loli fetish hehe..)

BlueFog2019 said:
I read more manga than watch anime lately
Well i'm not into loli too haha.. it's actually highschooler, so not really loli but the drawing style of the Mangaka make her looks younger (maybe he got somekind of loli fetish hehe..)

i don't get mangaka but after what happened to ruroni kenshin's author, i am agreeing to it.
you would never know enough about them

Angel said:
i don't get mangaka but after what happened to ruroni kenshin's author, i am agreeing to it.
you would never know enough about them

What happened with him? Last time i heard of him is when he work on the story of Samurai Showdown IV

BlueFog2019 said:
What happened with him? Last time i heard of him is when he work on the story of Samurai Showdown IV

he got taken by cops.
they found some child p0rn in his house.

Back