Reputation Modification.

X-Caster

How do I modify someone's reputation for a post they've made? I can't seem to figure it out. When I try to rate someone on something else all it says is if I want to delete or update. Can someone help me?

you see some options under the post(thread)

you can rep through thread which don't need any reason,you can also rep some one by visiting there profile but you need to specify a reason.

Also remember one thing you can only rep 4-5 times a day and some rep gets modified if they done in the same day

Sindar said:
Green plus on the left bottom side of the post.

smoker said:

you can rep through thread which don't need any reason,you can also rep some one by visiting there profile but you need to specify a reason.

Also remember one thing you can only rep 4-5 times a day and some rep gets modified if they done in the same day

I just tried to modify your rep. Did it work?

X-Caster said:
Sindar said:

smoker said:

I just tried to modify your rep. Did it work?

but mine is working ^^.....

X-Caster said:
You mean the plus icon dont you?

postbit_reputation.gif

That's the icon :D

Sindar said:

Star_Of_Hope said:
X-Caster said:
Blackevo4

Take a look at the new theme "Modern VB Ultimate".I is our default theme for now :D

You were the most helpful. I'm glad I helped realize that there was an era. Please fix soon because the bright color of this theme burns my eyes at night. :D :bye:

X-Caster said:
You were the most helpful. I'm glad I helped realize that there was an era. Please fix soon because the bright color of this theme burns my eyes at night. :D :bye:

What is that error again? Our theme looks a bit professional now :D

Sindar said:

Star_Of_Hope said:
X-Caster said:

There's still an error in the blackevo theme. I still can't rep a comment using this.

X-Caster said:
Sindar said:

Star_Of_Hope said:
X-Caster said:

There's still an error in the blackevo theme. I still can't rep a comment using this.

i'm using the same theme now blackenvo4,there is no option to rep some one via post's

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
Sindar said:

Star_Of_Hope said:
X-Caster said:

i'm using the same theme now blackenvo4,there is no option to rep some one via post's

Notify clara by a PM.She will look into it :D

Back