Recommended Drawing Tablet?

Arsudar

So currently I'm planning to get a drawing tablet (price range about 150$) for my hobby so I would like to have some recommendations about which one I should buy. I dunno anything about this kind of product so it is kinda confusing for me @@

I would recommend samsung tab e. It's really big and it's easy to use. It's an android tablet.

I have looked around and yet I would also go with the samsung tab e, it's just as better

Arsudar said:
So currently I'm planning to get a drawing tablet (price range about 150$) for my hobby so I would like to have some recommendations about which one I should buy. I dunno anything about this kind of product so it is kinda confusing for me @@

Do you want a laptop instead? You can always detach the screen and use it as a tablet

KuranKaname said:
Do you want a laptop instead? You can always detach the screen and use it as a tablet

I already own a laptop and a PC so I dun think I need more laptop :D.

By the way surprisingly I see Samsung recommendation, cuz for most of the time people tell me to get Wacom's product.

My recommendation is for you to get a notepad and pencils and draw like we use to in the good old days :) I think it would be a lot easier that way to draw and to fix mistakes.

Back