Recommend interesting anime for me.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I have finally finished the group watch anime, and I am looking for some interesting anime to watch. I wouldn't mind blood and gore. I like action stuff most of the time. I don't want to watch any romance anime of any kind.

Thanks in advance everyone!

How bout berserk, Another, Alien 9 (even I havent watched this ), sakamoto desuka (Comedy) , zetsuan no Tempest, Gangsta, Hitori no shita, Ballroom e yuukoso ( love this anime - related to ball dance - Blew my mind ) , Btooom , Kakegurui ,Re zero .....

Love all of em'.

Sase said:
How bout berserk, Another, Alien 9 (even I havent watched this ), sakamoto desuka (Comedy) , zetsuan no Tempest, Gangsta, Hitori no shita, Ballroom e yuukoso ( love this anime - related to ball dance - Blew my mind ) , Btooom , Kakegurui ,Re zero .....

Love all of em'.

I see.. Well, your choice. Berserk is twisted.. Ballroom ee yukoso is inspirational.. Hitori no shita is fun and action packed.. But all of them will keep ya interested.

Sase said:
I see.. Well, your choice. Berserk is twisted.. Ballroom ee yukoso is inspirational.. Hitori no shita is fun and action packed.. But all of them will keep ya interested.

Interesting. I think I have tried to watch berserk before and dropped it after watching an episode or two, as it didn't make any sense to me. I will have to confirm that again. Some anime are really confusing at first.

Have you watched My Hero Academia? I know people aren't fond of season 1 here but it gets really good towards the end. But season 2 is completely amazing and season 3 has been kick-ass so far.
I also recommend Akatsuki no Yona, Overlord, Full Metal Panic, Sakamoto desu ga.

MadaraUchiha said:
Have you watched My Hero Academia? I know people aren't fond of season 1 here but it gets really good towards the end. But season 2 is completely amazing and season 3 has been kick-ass so far.
I also recommend Akatsuki no Yona, Overlord, Full Metal Panic, Sakamoto desu ga.

It's the most popular anime right now, plus it's Shounen, and it's animated by Bones who are by far the best in the business when it comes to action.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's the most popular anime right now, plus it's Shounen, and it's animated by Bones who are by far the best in the business when it comes to action.

I see. If it got released a bit later along with one punch man 2, I don't think it would have gotten that position. I will start watching it, as I have completed katanagatari today. Well, I have to catch up with one piece a bit, before that.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. If it got released a bit later along with one punch man 2, I don't think it would have gotten that position. I will start watching it, as I have completed katanagatari today. Well, I have to catch up with one piece a bit, before that.

Not so sure about that. One Punch Man is good yes, but HeroAca is also about heroes, and it's more similar to something like Naruto, and it's bound to get popular. If not the most popular, probably top 3, if we take Attack on Titan into account too, which would be more popular than One Punch Man if it had gotten regular anime adaptations too.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not so sure about that. One Punch Man is good yes, but HeroAca is also about heroes, and it's more similar to something like Naruto, and it's bound to get popular. If not the most popular, probably top 3, if we take Attack on Titan into account too, which would be more popular than One Punch Man if it had gotten regular anime adaptations too.

SAO isn't all that popular outside of the niche anime community. Death Note is kind of a world wide phenomenon. Attack on Titan can do that, maybe.
And they became popular because of the unique plot and the first few episodes were actually pretty good. Being trapped inside walls against raging Titans while fighting for survival and trying to prevent extinction, and being stuck in a VRMMMORPG game in which you die in real life if you die in the game. These are stuff that hook people instantly and word of mouth spreads.
Although, one was very good, and the other sucked.

MadaraUchiha said:
SAO isn't all that popular outside of the niche anime community. Death Note is kind of a world wide phenomenon. Attack on Titan can do that, maybe.
And they became popular because of the unique plot and the first few episodes were actually pretty good. Being trapped inside walls against raging Titans while fighting for survival and trying to prevent extinction, and being stuck in a VRMMMORPG game in which you die in real life if you die in the game. These are stuff that hook people instantly and word of mouth spreads.
Although, one was very good, and the other sucked.
Well,I don't particularly like the plot and not to mention that I have can watching them to keep up with the latest anime hype. They are not bad but that is about it, in my opinion.
A while back, sword art online was as popular as attack on Titan

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well,I don't particularly like the plot and not to mention that I have can watching them to keep up with the latest anime hype. They are not bad but that is about it, in my opinion.
A while back, sword art online was as popular as attack on Titan

i have some recommendations but they have straight romance too but not much. do you want me to recommend them to you?

I'm not judging your taste or anything I'm just saying yours is different from the general consensus when it comes to these two anime.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Interesting. I think I have tried to watch berserk before and dropped it after watching an episode or two, as it didn't make any sense to me. I will have to confirm that again. Some anime are really confusing at first.

Nah, you should watch the whole series to completely understands what's going on.. But that's one fucked up, twisted plot I have ever seen. It got me hooked, like I saw the anime which was released years ago and not even the movies which had better art style. Later, I saw the movies as well which had an extra 20 mins which the 25-ep anime series didn't have. I wanted more of it.. more gore, more violence.. Then came berserk 2016, 2017. Saw 2016 and the art sucked. But oh well, the story was okay after the prequel.. Gotta see 2017.

Btw, I didnt know ya didnt watch BNHA S2 and S3. The story is just so organized and put in a fantastic way. Like, we don't see many animes where side characters gets a lotta screen time or a good character development except very very few animes. BNHA has done that. Attack On Titan on the other hand is a mind blowing action anime and the suspense is like dang. It just gets ya hooked once ya are into the show. In the first episode itself, they'll show the loss of human kind and eren's mum would be one as well. LIKE that happened in 1st episode, right off. And then the plot progresses with losses and they introduce some badass characters too. Art style is amazing. What else is needed to get fans or people in general to get hooked?

I also recommend "bungou stray dogs". This is also a dope anime. Binge watched it within a day. Has a movie coming around this year.

Sase said:
Nah, you should watch the whole series to completely understands what's going on.. But that's one fucked up, twisted plot I have ever seen. It got me hooked, like I saw the anime which was released years ago and not even the movies which had better art style. Later, I saw the movies as well which had an extra 20 mins which the 25-ep anime series didn't have. I wanted more of it.. more gore, more violence.. Then came berserk 2016, 2017. Saw 2016 and the art sucked. But oh well, the story was okay after the prequel.. Gotta see 2017.

Btw, I didnt know ya didnt watch BNHA S2 and S3. The story is just so organized and put in a fantastic way. Like, we don't see many animes where side characters gets a lotta screen time or a good character development except very very few animes. BNHA has done that. Attack On Titan on the other hand is a mind blowing action anime and the suspense is like dang. It just gets ya hooked once ya are into the show. In the first episode itself, they'll show the loss of human kind and eren's mum would be one as well. LIKE that happened in 1st episode, right off. And then the plot progresses with losses and they introduce some badass characters too. Art style is amazing. What else is needed to get fans or people in general to get hooked?

I also recommend "bungou stray dogs". This is also a dope anime. Binge watched it within a day. Has a movie coming around this year.

I see. I have heard of this from Madarauchiha too. He asked to watch all the seasons and movies to get a complete picture.
It's in watch list. I will watch it soon.
Full of Gore and violence... Clara would never watch it

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I have heard of this from Madarauchiha too. He asked to watch all the seasons and movies to get a complete picture.
It's in watch list. I will watch it soon.
Full of Gore and violence... Clara would never watch it

Back