Recent manga's that you have been reading?

Kamikaze

What are some new manga's that you have started reading recently, if any?

For me, I started reading toriko and Akame Ga kill. Both are pretty epic, enjoyable and have a good story, especially Akame Ga Kill.

smoker said:
i agree with star :)

i only read manga to know the story before head of the anime :D,i don't like reading new manga's

Oh... oh that's how you feel about new manga's. :lost2: I... I under stand. :noway: I just want to be alone. Leave me to sulk by myself!!!! :crying:

X-Caster said:
smoker said:

i only read manga to know the story before head of the anime :D,i don't like reading new manga's

Oh... oh that's how you feel about new manga's. :lost2: I... I under stand. :noway: I just want to be alone. Leave me to sulk by myself!!!! :crying:

xD xD now don't say like that.....when i'm at home i only watch anime and when i'm at hostel i read manga..

i read new mangas sometimes but i want a huge manga like having 300-500 chapters,i don't want to wait every week for next chapter i want to read all at once

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:

xD xD now don't say like that.....when i'm at home i only watch anime and when i'm at hostel i read manga..

i read new mangas sometimes but i want a huge manga like having 300-500 chapters,i don't want to wait every week for next chapter i want to read all at once

If everyone thought that way. Then the creators would never get any feed back and the manga would fail to go any further.

X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:

If everyone thought that way. Then the creators would never get any feed back and the manga would fail to go any further.

ok my bad......:lost1: from now on i will read new manga's

smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:
X-Caster said:
smoker said:

ok my bad......:lost1: from now on i will read new manga's

Oh noooooooooooo..... that's not what I was asking. Just mine!!!! :happy1:

TheRealOne said:
What are some new manga's that you have started reading recently, if any?

For me, I started reading toriko and Akame Ga kill. Both are pretty epic, enjoyable and have a good story, especially Akame Ga Kill.

Well I started the manhwa Breakers.......................and its kinda good

Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin...............I have not watched any anime for 2 months..............Not even the on-going ones.............

TheRealOne said:
MelloLily said:
Naruto Shippuden, and Detective Conan

Awesome sauce. I heard detective conan is pretty long, even longer than one piece o.o

What's it exactly about?

I would link you, but too tired right now, but if you go to the review section of this site, I already posted about Detective Conan. Read through that entire thread, and I am sure any questions you have I already answered on there. And if not, respond with a new question and I will answer (or NightBaron who also reads it) :)

I am reading Gamble fish right now. It is crazy and looks unrealistic but I guess that is what makes it interesting. It is about a guy ho would bet anything to win a gamble =)

I completed reading Blue Heaven a couple of days ago. It isn't that great but it is okay I guess. At least I didn't feel like dropping it.

I've read a chapter of Vagabond a day ago, it was quite good. I had a lot of fun reading Gamaran about a year ago, and Vagabond seems to be very similar both thematically in in terms of art style. I planning to read more of it later.

Here is MAL page for the manga - link.

Sindar said:
I've read a chapter of Vagabond a day ago, it was quite good. I had a lot of fun reading Gamaran about a year ago, and Vagabond seems to be very similar both thematically in in terms of art style. I planning to read more of it later.

Here is MAL page for the manga - link.

I've also been thinking about reading vegabond as well. I actually heard it's one of the best manga's ever written along aside berserk. Of course, there is also a debate between which manga is better.

TheRealOne said:
I've also been thinking about reading vegabond as well. I actually heard it's one of the best manga's ever written along aside berserk. Of course, there is also a debate between which manga is better.

I bet the only people participating in this "best ever" manga discussion are Berserk and Vagabond's fans :D There is a lot of good manga, would be impossible to prove that one is better than all the others.
But Vagabond does have a pretty great art style, very detailed and accurately drawn. If you are going to read it, hope you are prepared for mature content, cause that manga don't seem to hold back too much. Though, if you've read Beserk you probably aren't afraid of anything anymore :D

I've been reading Nana, mostly. Though, I have Nana, Hunter x Hunter, Noragami, and Princess Jellyfish on my wishlist on Amazon for manga I plan on buying when I have extra funds c: I very rarely, if ever, read online. I rather buy the books.

Back