Reading raw manga

Blackangel

i can't read any manga raw but still i like looking at them the pictures to know what's going on. anyone read raw hate?

I do not read the raw's of manga cause to me personally it's like a bunch of spoilers, it ruins the mood when you actually read it. If i could translate and such i'd so look for a scan group that needed one, i love looking at any of the text in a non-translated manga.

Ace said:
I do not read the raw's of manga cause to me personally it's like a bunch of spoilers, it ruins the mood when you actually read it. If i could translate and such i'd so look for a scan group that needed one, i love looking at any of the text in a non-translated manga.

Do you know Japanese? You need it to join a scanalations group.

Me too .I would like to wait instead of going through the raws

Star_Of_Hope said:
Do you know Japanese? You need it to join a scanalations group.

Me too .I would like to wait instead of going through the raws

i can't read Japanese but i am in a scan group that may use my youtube knowledge to post video-version of said manhua.

Ace said:

sometimes it can make you get the story plot too if you look into it carefully
Risk said:
I know some people do but I'd rather just wait.

then you never read any manhwa

Back