Reading manga online

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
I've been reading a lot of manga online using sites like Manganelo. The problem i'm finding is a lot of Mangas are unfinished on the site even though the actual manga has been finished since 2008 (an example)

I have an Amazon tablet. What sites are you guys using?

White_Tiger said:
Hello fellow manganelo user lol
Eyy! Do you ever have any issues finding manga? Or manga that is completed on the site? Maybe i'm just searching for obscure manga

You can try mangahere.cc or Fanfox.net

Some sites with unfinished stuff probably has to do with it being fan translated, and the translators dropped it, and nobody picked it back up.

If you get into buying manga (physical or digital), I’ve noticed a lot of people became so accustomed to the free stuff being readily available, that they want to own an entire series (or even multiple) at once. Then scoff at how expensive it is.

I guess for them it’s a foreign concept of buying a couple volumes here and their, and their collection slowly grows. You’d be surprised at how many people see my manga, video game, and music collections, and think I bought all of that at once.

I don't have a set place. I had bookmarked afew spanish and english manga and anime sites but usually by the time I use them they don't work so I end up googling and asking around for whatever places other people suggest.

The only not finished manga I read online was Gantz, I just wanted to see where it wasall going to end. Gosh, that story is so tangled, so twisted.

About getting them physically, I've had to collect the same manga three times. It was just 8 volumes. I first got it in spanish but the translations were poor. Then in English and then I left them behind when I moved overseas so I started again here.

Kaynil said:
I don't have a set place. I had bookmarked afew spanish and english manga and anime sites but usually by the time I use them they don't work so I end up googling and asking around for whatever places other people suggest.

The only not finished manga I read online was Gantz, I just wanted to see where it wasall going to end. Gosh, that story is so tangled, so twisted.

About getting them physically, I've had to collect the same manga three times. It was just 8 volumes. I first got it in spanish but the translations were poor. Then in English and then I left them behind when I moved overseas so I started again here.

you know spanish too kaynil?
@blackrose and @white_tiger were talking about that language but i didn't know we have spanish manga too.

White_Tiger said:
There are the translated one, i can even find some mangas in Indonesian language but i rarely read them, i prefer the English one
that's cool
i really didn't think people would translate it into many other languages. manga are popular.

lol it's a bl manga but seriously funny and nice
I was enjoying it until they stopped english translation...there's a spanish one but no one knows spanish that well between blackangel,i and others sighss

Blackrose said:
lol it's a bl manga but seriously funny and nice
I was enjoying it until they stopped english translation...there's a spanish one but no one knows spanish that well between blackangel,i and others sighss

Back