Re Zero OVA...

Lord Sase

Just accidentally came across this but there might be a possible announcement for season 2 cause there's gonna be 2 OVA, each bout a movie's length. Fans are Hyped, I am hyped. Hope this great shit gets animated.

Well, the season 1 didn't impress me. If it gets famous like boku no hero academia or attack on Titan, I might give it a try.
I wonder if manga is completed or not, for this anime.

I so loved Re Zero, all the crap the main character went through is a fate worse than death and they did it so well, it really played out like an animated undertale.

I do hope we get more.

Angel said:
i didn't like rem getting shot down. i don't get why someone had to be heartbroken in a series. it's a bad and sad feeling.

Yeah.. sucks to be turned down like that. After all, she just confessed just to get rejected. Poor Rem.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I don't like how the main character didn't care much about others lives than that princess.
It's also a bit boring with repetition and all

Demon_skeith said:
I so loved Re Zero, all the crap the main character went through is a fate worse than death and they did it so well, it really played out like an animated undertale.

I do hope we get more.

Heck yeah man. I remember watching this anime when it got released weekly. Like I used to wake up during mid night only to see this. I was that much hooked to this anime.

Sase said:
Yeah.. sucks to be turned down like that. After all, she just confessed just to get rejected. Poor Rem.

Heck yeah man. I remember watching this anime when it got released weekly. Like I used to wake up during mid night only to see this. I was that much hooked to this anime.

do you know that someone in yo told me that she fuking decent deserve him?
i got so pissed off that the mc didn't see her but only saw emilia. i don't fuking like it.

Angel said:
do you know that someone in yo told me that she fuking decent deserve him?
i got so pissed off that the mc didn't see her but only saw emilia. i don't fuking like it.

Tbh, Rem and Subaru has a separate story in a spin off.. so, I guess that makes a happy ending? Subaru kind of liked Emilia more than Rem. And tbh, Emilia was the one he had a crush on first so much.. so..

Sase said:
Tbh, Rem and Subaru has a separate story in a spin off.. so, I guess that makes a happy ending? Subaru kind of liked Emilia more than Rem. And tbh, Emilia was the one he had a crush on first so much.. so..

after all that, i wanted rem to be happy. she had done everything knowing that her love wouldn't get returned but in the end she is still pinning after subaru.
if she is like ram then i wouldn't have thought of it like that

Sase said:

Well, then it is safe to assume that it's just not my cup of tea.
I didn't like it much and all the instances you quoted didn't impress me either

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, then it is safe to assume that it's just not my cup of tea.
I didn't like it much and all the instances you quoted didn't impress me either

It's a pity then...

Sase said:

It is pretty great to be addicted to an anime every now and then.

Angel said:
after all that, i wanted rem to be happy. she had done everything knowing that her love wouldn't get returned but in the end she is still pinning after subaru.
if she is like ram then i wouldn't have thought of it like that

I wouldn't mind a polygamous relationship here.. hehe.

Demon_skeith said:
It is pretty great to be addicted to an anime every now and then.

You bet.. those were the times.

Sase said:
I wouldn't mind a polygamous relationship here.. hehe.

You bet.. those were the times.

i would rather see a group marriage than polygamous.
i don't think people like if a woman gets married to more than one husband but they like when one man gets married to many women.

Angel said:
i would rather see a group marriage than polygamous.
i don't think people like if a woman gets married to more than one husband but they like when one man gets married to many women.

Ayyy. She is labelled a slut and the dude be labelled as a player. Double standards. Well, whatever makes them happy~. There are a few polygamous relationship that has been peaceful. Humans are polygamous after all.

blackrose said:
Wow this seems to be quite the anime. Might give it a check

There are plenty of anime, which are better than this series.
If you really interested, you could check them out first.
Have you watched death note?

Star_Of_Hope said:
There are plenty of anime, which are better than this series.
If you really interested, you could check them out first.
Have you watched death note?

You know this was the most popular anime of 2016, and at least she's thinking of watching something mainstream now, and not Happy Sugar Life.

Back