Rating...............

MadaraUchiha said:

Whoa, thanks............Well, I'll start with Haruhi, then, after I finish watching Ao no Exorcist..............FInished 12 ep's till now, and I feel a bit disappointed because, AnE had so much potential and the author wasted it by making it a normal high school anime.................

Anime like Blue Exorcist, I have a mixed opinion on them. I feel on one hand they are too over the top to take the story seriously but on the other hand not crazy enough for me to just kick back and enjoy the ride. So I am never sure whether I want to watch them or not.

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Whoa, thanks............Well, I'll start with Haruhi, then, after I finish watching Ao no Exorcist..............FInished 12 ep's till now, and I feel a bit disappointed because, AnE had so much potential and the author wasted it by making it a normal high school anime.................

Anime like Blue Exorcist, I have a mixed opinion on them. I feel on one hand they are too over the top to take the story seriously but on the other hand not crazy enough for me to just kick back and enjoy the ride. So I am never sure whether I want to watch them or not.

So, you have not watched Blue Exorcist? (It is not that good, but not that bad either. But, certainly not one of the worst anime I've ever watched)

MadaraUchiha said:
So, you have not watched Blue Exorcist? (It is not that good, but not that bad either. But, certainly not one of the worst anime I've ever watched)

Nope. There are so many other series that have a lot of promise, it will be long time till I have to resort to shows that I am unsure about =)

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Nope. There are so many other series that have a lot of promise, it will be long time till I have to resort to shows that I am unsure about =)
And, you update your MAL list, with marks for each anime, right?

MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yeah I try to. Did I make a mistake there or something? :O

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yeah I try to. Did I make a mistake there or something? :O

Nope..............Juz asking for reference.............It is quite difficult to browse through MAL, and other sites and read each and every synopsis and check whether I like it or not.............

Back