Rahxephon

Jupiter Zero

To the person reading this:

Have you seen Rahxephon? It is an excellent anime. The anime and the manga are two completely different stories. Thats right, the anime is a completely different story that separates it from the manga, even the characters are different. But get this, the anime did 100 times better than the manga. It transcended the manga.

The anime is both beautiful and amazing. You don't want to pass this one up. Its worth your time.

That is on my list, eventually I'll watch it. People say that it is one of the best mecha show of its decade, so =)

mecha is my last preference in anime,I don't know why but I can't bring myself to watch them :)

if you really feel its the best after you watch it,then I will watch it too

It isn't horror. Its an action drama anime. Its one of the best of its time. You don't hear about much anymore and it surprises me that no has ever heard of it.

The manga was very short and wasn't very well received , but the anime actually did 100 times better and received praise from critics.

i watched it a bit and then dropped it. it's not something i would watch and it's so boring that i almost fell asleep after watching 10 minutes.

Back