Questions about the site.

questions about the site.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X-Caster

Sorry I've been gone for quite some time and now that I'm back I'm confused. Part of the reason I oeft was because ever since the update, this site has been instable in my country. Just a few questions to help me out.

1. Where's the change your theme button? (I only can talk to you guys at night since we're in different time zones and white theme hurts my eyes.
2. Where's my buddy list? (I can't seem to find it.)
3. Where are my profile comments?
4. Why doesn't anything load completely and has an x on it... even though I didn't cast the X?
5. Where's the reply button?
6. when will there be a new update because the only them that worked for me was the black evo? That's why I was here and commenting so fast months ago.
7. Where are the recent comment list that's always on the top or on the side? (if it's still there then I guess that's apart of what didn't load completely and has an x on it like a ad.
8. ...I think I may hate the site because it use to be way prettier with so many colors and way easier to ise. I really need that update to become a common active user again... or at least an app.

I know you guys were only updating the site fo make things better but sometimes updates make things worse.

>.> I really dislike the current theme and I donno why the banner of the forum and other pic can't be loaded in my laptop,I checked this from many browsers but its still the same

Same here, which explains my absents. But I'll try to stick around... even if everything has x on it. And ironic that I'm not even the one casting them.

Back