Psycho-Pass.......

Mansi14 said:
I hardly remember but I can definitely say Madara's style was most notable one :p

Were you an nbf member too? Did you write anime recommendations there?

Nel said:
Were you an nbf member too? Did you write anime recommendations there?

I actually met Clara on a different forum. Not nbf. I was never a part of NBF but have been here since day one.

He was in an accident. Broke his arm and leg. So that's why you haven't seen him lately. Are you competitive?

He looks like shit. If anything he won't need doing anything for a while. You are concerned about your post count. Thats why.

He posters me about watching anime when I body him. The nurse plucked his phone from him when he tried to watch anime using his injured hand.

Nel said:
He was in an accident. Broke his arm and leg. So that's why you haven't seen him lately. Are you competitive?
That's sad to hear. My father had a serious accident too a couple of years back. I wondered why someone as active as him was not here for a long time. Hope he gets well soon.

MadaraUchiha said:
That's sad to hear. My father had a serious accident too a couple of years back. I wondered why someone as active as him was not here for a long time. Hope he gets well soon.
I am sorry to hear that. He hates hospital too. I hope he will get released soon. Thank you for your concern Madara

Nel said:
He posters me about watching anime when I body him. The nurse plucked his phone from him when he tried to watch anime using his injured hand.

When you body him? o_O eh? o_O

Mansi14 said:
When you body him? o_O eh? o_O

Stupid phone. I meant visit. I don't know even Google keyboard got that body from visit. You watching anything good lately?

Back