Psycho-Pass.......

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
You may not like the first episode, and it may seem like a childish anime, but from the second episode onwards, it moves into a psychological, futuristic, crime and a mystery saga..........One of the best anime's I have ever seen..........And an excellent protagonist-antagonist combo............

Paradox said:
From 1-10, one being terrible and 10 being great, what would you rate it? @"MadaraUchiha"

10 is reserved for Death Note and Code Geass R2, 9 for SNK, S;G and a couple of other anime's...........So, I would rate it 8.7...........But I could have given it a 9, if only the female protagonist had been shown in a better way.............But, it is a fantastic anime..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:
From 1-10, one being terrible and 10 being great, what would you rate it? @"MadaraUchiha"

10 is reserved for Death Note and Code Geass R2, 9 for SNK, S;G and a couple of other anime's...........So, I would rate it 8.7...........But I could have given it a 9, if only the female protagonist had been shown in a better way.............But, it is a fantastic anime..........

Okay I'll put it on my plan to watch list

Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:

Okay I'll put it on my plan to watch list

Good.........

I would give it 8.5/10..........
its neither epic nor fine its more like in the middle of the two......

MadaraUchiha said:
You may not like the first episode, and it may seem like a childish anime, but from the second episode onwards, it moves into a psychological, futuristic, crime and a mystery saga..........One of the best anime's I have ever seen..........And an excellent protagonist-antagonist combo............

I have started watching the new extended series (you know this 1 hour per episode version), seen only one episode, but it was awesome. And I was surprised how much it draws from older anime, like Megazone 23, Cyber City Oedo 808 and Ghost in the Shell. I haven't seen the TV series, so I can't say anything about the first episode there.

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I have started watching the new extended series (you know this 1 hour per episode version), seen only one episode, but it was awesome. And I was surprised how much it draws from older anime, like Megazone 23, Cyber City Oedo 808 and Ghost in the Shell. I haven't seen the TV series, so I can't say anything about the first episode there.

Oh great............I did not know that there was an extended version............

MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Oh great............I did not know that there was an extended version............

Here - link

Great..........

Hey.... I believe I owe you something. Give me a sec. I finally figured out the problem of why I couldn't modify your rep. It's because the blackEvo theme I use doesn't have the button. This theme has a major default bro. So here you go.

X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Here - link

Great..........

Hey.... I believe I owe you something. Give me a sec. I finally figured out the problem of why I couldn't modify your rep. It's because the blackEvo theme I use doesn't have the button. This theme has a major default bro. So here you go.

It is alright...........

MadaraUchiha said:
X-Caster said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Here - link

Great..........

It is alright...........
:D

Back