Prototype

I've played it...........Quite a good game...........Did not finish it though.............Got bored of it after a few hours............

I watched my cousin play it. Have you played the prototype 2 before? Honestly I wanted to own it myself but never got the money. They should of made prototype a comic or a movie. I mean he would fit right into those sorts of things.

Is this the Infamous type game where you could transform your body and stuff? I think I watched some videos on it but never played it.

I've played it, personally I just ran around killing people and then doing missions, most of my time was spent taking my rage on gentech on innocent bystanders.

F4nnZ said:
I've played it, personally I just ran around killing people and then doing missions, most of my time was spent taking my rage on gentech on innocent bystanders.

that sounds like an evil route to me :p

I think it's a really great game, as is Prototype 2. However, I feel that it's a very overwhelming game, as you are given so many powers, but don't actually have too much to do with them. I much prefer a game such as inFamous, where you have less powers, but you feel like a badass with each power being used for a specific purpose. Rather than just feeling like an overpowered demon like you do in Prototype.

Back