Prince's private baby

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
hqdefault.jpg

it reminds me of man eomma nun oppa manga.
even in that a highschool student gets pregnant and it's a sweet love story too

Blackangel said:
it reminds me of man eomma nun oppa manga.
even in that a highschool student gets pregnant and it's a sweet love story too

first that I have heard of this one...will look for it
I don't much like the drug thing but the story is interesting..I am yet to know why he doesn't recognize her as well

Blackrose said:
first that I have heard of this one...will look for it
I don't much like the drug thing but the story is interesting..I am yet to know why he doesn't recognize her as well
it's not yet translated completely
you might never see updates at all for it. just saying it before you start reading it

Blackangel said:
it's not yet translated completely
you might never see updates at all for it. just saying it before you start reading it

I'm reading it already and on the app there are more than 100 chapters, also it has been updated almost every day since I have started but thanks for the info :)

Demon_skeith said:
so kind of dark at first but gets lighter? Sounds like a fun series.

Blackrose said:
I'm reading it already and on the app there are more than 100 chapters, also it has been updated almost every day since I have started but thanks for the info :)

that's great
you will like the regular updates a lot. one of other favorite webtoons, best actors life take two, got regular updates for some time

Poseidon said:
Eh.. he's a kid?? I thought it just the drawing style he looks like a kid

lol
yes the twins are 6 year old kids and well the girl and prince are their mom and dad

This is pretty interesting and the mom is starting to notice differences in her kid but still has no idea that he's not actually lele
There's also a bunch of other stuff in there but I don't want to spoil it however, this girl is awesome the way she kicks butt 
:cheers:

Back