Pranks in youtube

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
i see many people doing it in the videos. going up to a chubby bl@ck woman to get her number and then tell her that it's a prank. i think it's too cruel. even today i saw a guy trying to sleep on someone's shoulder and when they push him, people keep scolding those ones who pushed him in the comments.
is it normal?

People watch things and they try to judge based on what the protagonist in those shorts feel. Sometimes, rationality kicks in but the other times, they just throw stones at whoever they please

People watch things and they try to judge based on what the protagonist in those shorts feel. Sometimes, rationality kicks in but the other times, they just throw stones at whoever they please
lol you are right
it just pisses me off but i don't want to get into another meaningless argument

People always support the protagonist man unless there are support characters involved.
The protagonist is the Youtube channel creator.

People believe that as long as they apologize they will be pardoned and everything will turn to nothing and they will have a clean conscience to start over. I don't get this thinking and it's better not to support such people.

I do not enjoy or support the genre, but it is wildly popular, so I doubt it is going anywhere and will only get more over-the-top pranks as people try to one-up each other.

On the note of YouTube commenters, eh.... I doubt you will see a moral high ground there lol.

Back