Potato in the head. Funny scenes

Razor1911

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why all the anime/manga scenes have that funny scene in common. I mean whenever someone is irritated, he/she hits on the other one the head and there is a potato shape forms on the head. That is too hilarious for me. I keep on laughing at the expression of the character so funny it is.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anyone had the same feeling? @blackrose @diamonddust @gemxtria @rinko @joshua Farrell @sincerem[/font]

Razor1911 said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why all the anime/manga scenes have that funny scene in common. I mean whenever someone is irritated, he/she hits on the other one the head and there is a potato shape forms on the head. That is too hilarious for me. I keep on laughing at the expression of the character so funny it is.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anyone had the same feeling? @blackrose @diamonddust @gemxtria @rinko @joshua Farrell @sincerem[/font]

I suppose you're right
Sometimes though the most mature of shows have the most childish spats and comedy

Lol, that anime star is isn't normal, he's half dead, lol. How can he carry a potato head, and whenever they hit him up potato shape forms in his head, so funny though.

Back