Posts not being counted

Risk

Is it just me or sometimes when I post it doesn't get added to my total post count. Maybe I'm wrong but I could swear some days I post a lot and it doesn't go up.

Risk said:
Is it just me or sometimes when I post it doesn't get added to my total post count. Maybe I'm wrong but I could swear some days I post a lot and it doesn't go up.

there are sections which wouldn't effect the post count. like member discussions section, clara's forum and interview section. i don't know whether v.i.p. sections are counted for post count

Angel said:
there are sections which wouldn't effect the post count. like member discussions section, clara's forum and interview section. i don't know whether v.i.p. sections are counted for post count

Well that is unfortunate I feel like I'm always posting on these boards.

Risk said:
Well that is unfortunate I feel like I'm always posting on these boards.

sorry to hear that. you already have 500 posts and a good username color. are you aiming for another group promotion?

Angel said:
sorry to hear that. you already have 500 posts and a good username color. are you aiming for another group promotion?

I don't really care about that stuff to much just find it weird they would not count for some random boards.

Risk said:
I don't really care about that stuff to much just find it weird they would not count for some random boards.

i don't get it myself and i should those boards a lot. only if the topics are interesting i post in those sections. they think those sections are just for relaxing

It seems like you already have your answer Risk :D
Let us know if you need now information. As of now member discussions plaza, member interviews, Clara's kingdom of terror, forum games are the sections that wouldn't increase your post count.

I understand forum games since they are kinda spammy and just for fun but the other ones are actual normal discussion which are used a lot why would it be disabled on those boards?

Risk said:
I understand forum games since they are kinda spammy and just for fun but the other ones are actual normal discussion which are used a lot why would it be disabled on those boards?

Members discussion plaza is one of the most used board, it is basically a second general board so I don't really get why we would not count posts from these boards. Would you consider counting these boards because it seems like they are not longer used for what their original creation was for.

Risk said:
Members discussion plaza is one of the most used board, it is basically a second general board so I don't really get why we would not count posts from these boards. Would you consider counting these boards because it seems like they are not longer used for what their original creation was for.

Risk said:

Well, we will certainly consider this. It's just that, our plans for this board will crumble :(
These posts are considered for global post count unlike forum games post count

So sorry man. It took me sometime to get used to all the things here.
May be you could plan accordingly how you post.

Back