Post your Ctrl+V

Claraviolet said:
Zero said:
you know when ever i come here im supposed to be studying so yep thats whats up....or down rather ._. cant wait for my exam to be over!!!!!!!

Is that so? I am going for my masters ya know! :p

And I hope you will get more time to spend with us in the near future :cuteeyes:

HHHHHH Congrats!!!!!! :cheers: Im so proud of you :D Go big clara!!! and remember me when your rich :angel:
Me too :sigh:

Zero said:
HHHHHH Congrats!!!!!! :cheers: Im so proud of you :D Go big clara!!! and remember be when your rich :angel:

hehe thanks :D

big clara O.O I like that sound :blush::blush:

don't worry you can't leave us..because of my eternal genjutsu :p

Claraviolet said:
Zero said:
HHHHHH Congrats!!!!!! :cheers: Im so proud of you :D Go big clara!!! and remember be when your rich :angel:

hehe thanks :D

big clara O.O I like that sound :blush::blush:

don't worry you can't leave us..because of my eternal genjutsu :p

Lol you'll do well im sure of it :)
Haha but that wont be the real me O_O

Zero said:

Hehe thanks...doesn't matter..you have been in my genjutsu for a year now :evil2:

Aren't you a bit lively today o_O

Claraviolet said:
Zero said:

Hehe thanks...doesn't matter..you have been in my genjutsu for a year now :evil2:

Aren't you a bit lively today o_O
a year?!? O_O so i've been asleep for a year??? im sooooo behind on studies now :huh:

-_- .....guess you guys forgot what this thread about...well i'll remind you... "this is Post your Cntrl+V thread dammit..!! .................well nevermind....:p
S _ A _ _ S

no: e,r,o

baaka...@[Claraviolet] ....where did you post it huh...?...or did u forget again that this thread is meant to post your Cntrl+V..??..B.A.K.A ..

S _ A N _ S

no: e,r,o,i

I wonder what my Ctrl v is.... my computer never cuts off so I can't remember what I put. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????10??????????????KE-??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...?????????:huh: what the.... I dont remember copying this... oh wait... now I do. I was trying to study Japanese. This is the introduction of hunters in Japanese. Lol :laugh2:

The lonely world never cares,
It never sees through the dark.

Divided from happiness,
Sealed a smile so away from home.

The light may be blue,
But my heart's with you.

Is it true, oh is it true?
Is this where I belong?

The only world I never knew,
It was never one like this.

To drive out happiness,
I never knew life as it is.

Now life is blue,
But now my heart's with you.

This is true, this is where my heart truly belongs.

Can you hear the melody?
Sing a song 'til you found my heart.

In a sweet song lullaby,
When I look into your eyes.

Maybe you'll never understand,
What you truly meant to me.

You make me hope,
When I truly hear my voice.

Can you hear my voice?

Back