Pop ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alycium

Recently, I've noticed I've been getting some nasty pop up ads from this forum and this forum only.  Do you guys know that Anime Manga forum has pop up ads?  It's not going to be good for traffic and one even had a window pop up and wouldn't let me exit.  

Pretty sure the problem is... http://www.bidvertiser.com
I would not suggest using Bidvertiser for monetizing. Stick with Google Adsense, pop up free.

I would suggest looking into this problem and perhaps fix it before you lose potential members and/or currently active members.

Thanks,
Alycium

I am going to ask clara to take a look at it.
She is trying to generate revenue that covers the basic needs but so far nothing is working.
For the time being, I am going to ask her to disable whatever she had added.

Thank you for your feedback, Alycium :D

Yes please. I think this is the same problem I was having in my fun. It would redirect me to so purple toys address.
I was very frustrated because I would lose my posts before I could finish typing them. I hope it can be resolved.

For revenues, maybe adding some slots for rent on your own. Where members can pay you a few bucks to advertise their site for a month or something. Nothing too intrusive or expensive could be of help.

Kaynil said:
Yes please. I think this is the same problem I was having in my fun. It would redirect me to so purple toys address.
I was very frustrated because I would lose my posts before I could finish typing them. I hope it can be resolved.

For revenues, maybe adding some slots for rent on your own. Where members can pay you a few bucks to advertise their site for a month or something. Nothing too intrusive or expensive could be of help.

It's been resolved. I have disabled my adblocker and I see only two advertisements in the index page.

Adblocker did the trick for me, but as an appreciation for making this forum from this god, I am going to disable it for this site.

Thank you so much! This will make posting through my mobile phone so much easier now.

Kaynil said:
Thank you so much! This will make posting through my mobile phone so much easier now.

Great and we are glad to make this even more user-friendly.
The present theme is a responsive theme too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back