Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tokyo ghoul

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Attack on titan

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Hero academia

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I haven't watched Jujutsu kaisen but it's been sitting in my watch list.
So, for now I will go with Tokyo ghoul

Of those listed Tokyo ghoul is the best. Except for S3 that was a little squirrelly but S1 S2 and S4 were great.

Of those listed Tokyo ghoul is the best. Except for S3 that was a little squirrelly but S1 S2 and S4 were great.
I watched only two seasons but I do plan to watch the latest seasons soon. Most of the people I know disliked the second season the most, so this is a suprise. I can't wait to see it myself.

we have more seasons?
lol i know only second season and the first season. i need to pick this up sometime.

I watched only two seasons but I do plan to watch the latest seasons soon. Most of the people I know disliked the second season the most, so this is a suprise. I can't wait to see it myself.
I didn't say it was bad its just confusing. S2 shifts gears to show the story mostly from the human hunters perspective. That's what those that say they don't like S2 are usually complaining about. But for me the jarring way they keep bouncing from plot point to plot point in S3 is off-putting.

I didn't say it was bad its just confusing. S2 shifts gears to show the story mostly from the human hunters perspective. That's what those that say they don't like S2 are usually complaining about. But for me the jarring way they keep bouncing from plot point to plot point in S3 is off-putting.
if i remember correctly people were saying about how the protagonist carried his friend in his arms made them feel disgusted lol.
i don't get what's so bad about it and him taking his sweet time to walk also nauseated them

Thank you and now I know what to expect. I don't mind the perspective but I do want a touching story.

I pick Hero Academia. A nice superhero series by Kohei Horikoshi. I think it's a good success due to the spin-offs it has generated. It looks like there is also a plan to have a Live Action with it. That would be quite interesting to see!

Back