Poll closes on Thursday at 7:30 PM IST.

Ohh.....what to select :evil2:
Hmm....let me wait and seee.....
Or May be I could choose something else just to annoy the kids... MUHAAHAHA

Claraviolet said:
Ohh.....what to select :evil2:
Hmm....let me wait and seee.....
Or May be I could choose something else just to annoy the kids... MUHAAHAHA

There's like three options so what are you talking about.

MadaraUchiha said:
There's like three options so what are you talking about.

I could always choose kuroku no basket. I have already watched it and I believe others would be torn about watching it, if it gets chosen at the end.
It's a very long anime ya know.

Claraviolet said:
I could always choose kuroku no basket. I have already watched it and I believe others would be torn about watching it, if it gets chosen at the end.
It's a very long anime ya know.

I repeat what I said.
I won't be watching KnB if it gets selected because I was planning on watching Haikyuu Season 2 and 3 anyway.
I'll watch it at a later time.
And people can choose to watch season 1 of KnB alone.

I didn't know that it's a touchy anime. If you are not up to it, I will vote for Haikyuu too. I don't mind watching anything but I have already begun watching it.

i know the result and i don't like show results. they just make me depressed. i am not going to vote for any anime and it wouldn't even effect anything

SecretWish said:
i know the result and i don't like show results. they just make me depressed. i am not going to vote for any anime and it wouldn't even effect anything

You shouldn't say things that are sad. I will be voting for your anime. Cheer up and make the vote. Let's see what wins and then watch it.

KuranKaname said:
I didn't know that it's a touchy anime. If you are not up to it, I will vote for Haikyuu too. I don't mind watching anything but I have already begun watching it.

I wasn't being touchy. I won't be watching KnB because I have to finish Haikyuu first. I'll eventually be watching it anyway.
SecretWish said:

There's no point of a poll if the results aren't shown so I don't know what you mean by that.
And if you want your recommendation to win you need to recommend something popular and with mass appeal and this is something I've told you a ton of times.

MadaraUchiha said:
I wasn't being touchy. I won't be watching KnB because I have to finish Haikyuu first. I'll eventually be watching it anyway.

There's no point of a poll if the results aren't shown so I don't know what you mean by that.
And if you want your recommendation to win you need to recommend something popular and with mass appeal and this is something I've told you a ton of times.

I didn't say that for you. I was referring to SecretWish in my post. She is feeling too let down so I helped her a little.

MadaraUchiha said:
I repeat what I said.
I won't be watching KnB if it gets selected because I was planning on watching Haikyuu Season 2 and 3 anyway.
I'll watch it at a later time.
And people can choose to watch season 1 of KnB alone.

o_O KnB is very good too. Not as good as Haikyuu but it's a good anime. Good choice. If you like something, you should always go for it.

Claraviolet said:
o_O KnB is very good too. Not as good as Haikyuu but it's a good anime. Good choice. If you like something, you should always go for it.

As I said, it's not that I'm opposed to watching KnB, I just want to finish Haikyuu first. I'll eventually watch KnB, probably sometime late next year.

MadaraUchiha said:
As I said, it's not that I'm opposed to watching KnB, I just want to finish Haikyuu first. I'll eventually watch KnB, probably sometime late next year.

Hmm....that's probably a good idea but why next year?
Just how many anime do you plan to watch before you get to this anime?

Well, I didn't notice the title till now :D
You put Haikyuu season 2 and season 3 for this month. Do you think we could possible watch two seasons in the same month, @MadaraUchiha?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I didn't notice the title till now :D
You put Haikyuu season 2 and season 3 for this month. Do you think we could possible watch two seasons in the same month, @MadaraUchiha?

Season 3 is only 10 episodes long and that's a bit short for an entire month plus it's best if we move on to another anime for the next month.

MadaraUchiha said:
Season 3 is only 10 episodes long and that's a bit short for an entire month plus it's best if we move on to another anime for the next month.
I see.
I really hope we could make time to watch all the 35 episodes in this September.
We don't have much time left.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see.
I really hope we could make time to watch all the 35 episodes in this September.
We don't have much time left.

Season 1 itself didn't really get a lot of replies and successive seasons generally cause a wane in interest so even if we don't make it there's nothing wrong in moving on.

MadaraUchiha said:
Season 1 itself didn't really get a lot of replies and successive seasons generally cause a wane in interest so even if we don't make it there's nothing wrong in moving on.

I see. Well I don't think many people watched it. Hopefully this time, everyone would watch the selected anime.

MadaraUchiha said:

it wouldn't be disappointing to me to know which is winning.
this poll is closed. go ahead and announce the famous anime that got picked.

Angel said:
it wouldn't be disappointing to me to know which is winning.
this poll is closed. go ahead and announce the famous anime that got picked.

It's not the fault of other people that they didn't vote for what you suggested. Next time maybe convince them.

Back