Pokemon Gowo?

AkimichiPratik

Anyone plays PoGo? I been playing it a lot recently and very rooked tbh. The community is great too.
Welp cant really tell new players to join rn cuz of the covid smh.

welcome back akimichi
it's really good to have you back and i haven't been playing much of any games and reading only manga

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
Never heard of it before and welcome back , Akimichi Pratik. How is Mansi doing?

Blackangel said:
welcome back akimichi
it's really good to have you back and i haven't been playing much of any games and reading only manga

Thanks and cool!
This new pokemon sword n shield n its anime and this game has just made me completely submerged in the pokemon XD

Thanks and cool!
This new pokemon sword n shield n its anime and this game has just made me completely submerged in the pokemon XD
[/quote]

that's great
and it's nice to hear from you again and i will openable get back to gaming very soon myself and i will try this out

Blackangel said:
that's great
and it's nice to hear from you again and i will openable get back to gaming very soon myself and i will try this out
Try after the pandemic is over. Cuz u have to move irl to actually play.

AkimichiPratik said:
Try after the pandemic is over. Cuz u have to move irl to actually play.

oh then it's just like pokemon go
and i suppose you are right and are you still playing? stay safe

Blackangel said:
oh then it's just like pokemon go
and i suppose you are right and are you still playing? stay safe
Yes im talking about pokemon go
Pogo is the short form.
I actually cheat lol so i dont really go outside i just spoof and catch mons xd

@Mansi14 is playing withme, cheating as well XD

AkimichiPratik said:
Yes im talking about pokemon go
Pogo is the short form.
I actually cheat lol so i dont really go outside i just spoof and catch mons xd

@Mansi14 is playing withme, cheating as well XD

then i used to play it
and i thought it's a complete different game and let me check it out and i think it wore me out

Thanks and cool!
[/quote]

I never thought it would be so famous in India as well.
I don't think I have heard of this game around me

Star_Of_Hope said:
I never thought it would be so famous in India as well.
I don't think I have heard of this game around me
It is actually there are small communities in every city tbh. Small WhatsApp groups who raid together.

Blackangel said:
then i used to play it
and i thought it's a complete different game and let me check it out and i think it wore me out
in the starting it was only gen 1 mons, now its till unova region. Still tho its right for me to suggest during a pandemic so nvm.

LMAO "gowo"

I used to play PoGo till I guess last year?

But my mom on the other hand has been playing ever since it was launched and she often plays it with @AkimichiPratik

Mansi14 said:
LMAO "gowo"

I used to play PoGo till I guess last year?

But my mom on the other hand has been playing ever since it was launched and she often plays it with @AkimichiPratik

oh cool then you must be close friends with akimichi
and i haven't seen him for quite a while too. and that 19 days webtoon. you still following it?

Blackangel said:
oh cool then you must be close friends with akimichi
and i haven't seen him for quite a while too. and that 19 days webtoon. you still following it?

[quote="Mansi14" pid='253590' dateline='1620193862']
Yeah Akimichi is a pretty close friend, he may drop in in a while.

Ahhh yesss I catch up with 19 days in every few months. It's really so calming to read it  :angel:
[/quote]

i wouldn't say calming lol because it's funny
and for the first 60 chapters, i didn't understand it at all. and i have been reading it too.

Demon_skeith said:
I've talked to some people who play it, seems like a fun game but I don't bother with it.
I got bored with it to be honest
And it's not even viable to play it in this pandemic unless you spoof.

Blackangel said:
i wouldn't say :angel: calming lol because it's funny
and for the first 60 chapters, i didn't understand it at all. and i have been reading it too.
Noice. Funny but still nice to see all those young men having fun

Back