Pokemon Go

Davis

Hey,
A new app called Pokemon Go has been released recently.
Everyone at work has been going crazy about it.

Basically it uses your GPS and 3G/4G or WIFI connection and Pokemon are scattered around the place you live ie streets houses etc. literally walk/ride/drive and you will find Pokemon/Pokemon centres/Gym battles which are buildings around your town /city etc check it out 

its out for both android and IOS but i think its regional restricted but theirs ways of getting the app xP

Yeah, even in my place everyone's talking about it, and I have no clue about it....... I'm thinking of giving it a try......

Mina said:
that's interesting i've heard ppl were using the game to rob others tho x(

yeah they would setup lures at pokestops which will spawn Pokemon, trainers would see this on the map and go to to catch these Pokemon.

while he trainers are watching their phone people would snatch their phones and run T_T

Davis said:
yeah they would setup lures at pokestops which will spawn Pokemon, trainers would see this on the map and go to to catch these Pokemon.

while he trainers are watching their phone people would snatch their phones and run T_T

smh that's messed up x(

just shows how despite having progressed much technologically, people will always be jerks to other people

anyway, team mystic ftw

Jinjer said:
just shows how despite having progressed much technologically, people will always be jerks to other people

anyway, team mystic ftw

Logged said:
I can barely even play! I don't have mobile data and I used my 2 free incense :(

i work for telecoms, pokemon go uses literally almost no data, like maybe 10mb every few hours, very little,

dont you have pay as you go deals which come with data ?

Davis said:

i work for telecoms, pokemon go uses literally almost no data, like maybe 10mb every few hours, very little,

Do you really like playing pokemon games? I thought people prefer more advanced games at this point.

Davis said:

I'm not sure what my data plans are lmao I've never used data in my life

Nel said:
Do you really like playing pokemon games? I thought people prefer more advanced games at this point.

i do play other games, but i like pokemon it was my child hood... so bringing it back as an app is very convenient and its free ^_^

and im out with friends a lot anyways so we also play Pokemon while we hang out..

Logged said:
I'm not sure what my data plans are lmao I've never used data in my life

check the company's website

Davis said:
i do play other games, but i like pokemon it was my child hood... so bringing it back as an app is very convenient and its free ^_^

and im out with friends a lot anyways so we also play Pokemon while we hang out..

check the company's website

It's a nostalgia even for you at this point. I don't know why people like pokemon so much but it seems like people just don't want to let it go because it brings some memories. I can understand some things now.

Nel said:
It's a nostalgia even for you at this point. I don't know why people like pokemon so much but it seems like people just don't want to let it go because it brings some memories. I can understand some things now.

im into a lot things anyway and all my friends are into the same stuff, so we play it together as its an outdoor game now ^_^

its great fun

Havent played since the update and dont plan to do so. Im in team instinct and my highest pokemon was a cp 584 magmar

gragamel said:
Havent played since the update and dont plan to do so. Im in team instinct and my highest pokemon was a cp 584 magmar

nice, i havent had much time to play for the last 2 weeks, but i still go on it

I heard that people are getting infected by virus by downloading this game. So, why are we still talking about it?

Pirate_Hunter_Zoro said:
I heard that people are getting infected by virus by downloading this game. So, why are we still talking about it?

they must be downloading the wrong game then, you cannot get a virus from a game that was made by a legit company.

Back