Please vote for MAF in the sweet sixteen round!

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member

This is the link for it. You need to post 10 posts in that website in the last 30 days to get eligibility.
@Burnsy @MadaraUchiha @gemxtria @Ace @Kaneki @Satoru @Demon_skeith @Blackrose @Itachi_Hero and others

Thank you so much for the support. We truly appreciate it.
Also, welcome back :)
Thank you. I do apologize for dipping before again, I honestly had no good excuse to be honest. Just became a bit too lazy to check daily then got into a habit of skipping checking in.

Thank you. I do apologize for dipping before again, I honestly had no good excuse to be honest. Just became a bit too lazy to check daily then got into a habit of skipping checking in.
Well, it's easy to forget the time and all. However we have push notifications now. If you enable them, it could remind you without having to remember stuff about this forum :)

Well, it's easy to forget the time and all. However we have push notifications now. If you enable them, it could remind you without having to remember stuff about this forum :)
I saw that! I'll double check if i have them enabled.

then made it to top 16 ?
that's cool lol. and i hope we could go even further and snatch that first place

Back