Please Love the Useless Me

Ace

Manga Name: Please Love the Useless Me

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: Rank #624

Chapters: 44

Genres: Slice of Life, Romance, Comedy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
The unemployed Shibata Michiko is betting everything she has on her romance with a younger man—literally. In order to keep him happy, she deprives herself of the things she wants and buys him expensive clothing and accessories. Since she's flat out broke, she needs to find a job before she starves to death and loses her young love interest. However, Michiko discovers that the boy was never interested in her romantically. Depressed at being dumped and after a series of unsuccessful interviews, she bumps into Kurosawa—an intimidating former boss she used to dislike.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion: The art style in this manga is one of my favorites, I feel they did very well with the characters and the environments. Though i do wish it'd update more.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 9.5/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating: Slow on updates
N/A

[/align]​

young men would always try to mooch off the older woman.
like sugar pets and i think this is a hate love story and the story looks good too @blackrose @poseidom you might like this

Well the story seems cool
Though I'm not one for the older women to guys thing but I will give it a try :)

Blackangel said:
young men would always try to mooch off the older woman.
like sugar pets and i think this is a hate love story and the story looks good too @blackrose @poseidom you might like this

Blackrose said:
Well the story seems cool
Though I'm not one for the older women to guys thing but I will give it a try :)

i am so sorry.
i didn't notice at all and what do you think of this manga blackrose? it's a straight romance manga

Well this is intersting..buying a whole lot of stuff and no cash
Wish I could do that lol

Hey @blackangel you should read this..it's pretty funny

Okay so I'm at chapter 17 and don't tell me when or how but just tell me yes or no
Does she ever tell kagayuma about the kiss?

Blackrose said:
Okay so I'm at chapter 17 and don't tell me when or how but just tell me yes or no
Does she ever tell kagayuma about the kiss?

i'd need to go back and read myself, it's been a bit and i've read more than i can remember since.

Ace said:
i'd need to go back and read myself, it's been a bit and i've read more than i can remember since.

hmmm
Okay
I won't give you all that work then..will find out eventually I guess

So I finished this manga and Shunin still doesn't know about that kiss but it was pretty sweet after they finally became gf n bf..so cute :)
I have started the other part to it..hope  it updates quickly

[quote="Blackrose" pid='149614' dateline='1564406376']
So I finished this manga and Shunin still doesn't know about that kiss but it was pretty sweet after they finally became gf n bf..so cute :)
I have started the other part to it..hope  it updates quickly
[/quote]

hate to tell you but it hasn't updated in 7 months

Ace said:
hate to tell you but it hasn't updated in 7 months

sighsss and I was hoping to see more about this new guy...I really hope that she isn't stupid enough to end up cheating on shunin

Back