Platinum End for anime watch for November 2021

Burnsy said:
Don't bother it sucks.
Lol, straight away feedback :evilgrin:

Give your own recommendation then. Short Animes that can be easily finished with within the month.

Razor1911 said:

Give your own recommendation then. Short Animes that can be easily finished with within the month.

I'm not gonna be watching any more shows this month.

Burnsy said:
Don't bother it sucks.

lol
Well it was the only recommendation so let's give others a chance to try it out and see if they think the same

Razor1911 said:

lol that was his recommendation

Thank you for including me and I will be watching it as well. I hope it's not too slow paced as it might make me feel too bored

So how are you guys going to finish an anime by the end of the month if it won’t finish airing by the end of the month?

His recommendations aren't bad but maybe since it was from death note's makers and seemed similar he recommended it..i will give it a go still just to be sure

DevilBehindYou said:
Thank you for including me and I will be watching it as well. I hope it's not too slow paced as it might make me feel too bored

Very welcome and I would tag you in other posts as well if you are interested

lmao it's an interesting thought..we can just progress with it I guess lol

Demon_skeith said:
I hope you guys enjoy it, I've heard mixed things.

Not gonna give it a go then?

Blackrose said:
His recommendations aren't bad but maybe since it was from death note's makers and seemed similar he recommended it..i will give it a go still just to be sure

Very welcome and I would tag you in other posts as well if you are interested

lmao it's an interesting thought..we can just progress with it I guess lol

Not gonna give it a go then?

We can atleast finish watching upto the released episode. Later if we are eager enough, can wait for further episodes to be released.

Razor1911 said:
Lol. My life is hell busy too. Hope I will have time to start it too.

I understand..take your time..got some christmas decorating planned this weekend but will definitely get started on these

Back