Pick 3 pokemon.

Star_Of_Hope said:
With just Pikachu, you will likely lose any battle, in the pokemon world :D

I didn't choose Pikachu o_O I just told you that I don't remember any other name. I am not interested in Pokemon :p

for real life to look after and play with........... rapidash, lapris aaaaaand pidgeot ....or articuno.....or something nice i can fly with x)

Zero said:
for real life to look after and play with........... rapidash, lapris aaaaaand pidgeot ....or articuno.....or something nice i can fly with x)

Do you plan on flying with that pokemon? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Zero said:

Do you plan on flying with that pokemon? :D

I like horses so i'd ride the rapidash, sail the seas with lapris, and fly with something else thats good looking and can carry me x)

Zero said:
I like horses so i'd ride the rapidash, sail the seas with lapris, and fly with something else thats good looking and can carry me x)

So that's your "hidden" reason to actually fulfill your wish.
So, what else do you wish for?
I bet many pokemon can fulfill your wishes :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Zero said:

So that's your "hidden" reason to actually fulfill your wish.
So, what else do you wish for?
I bet many pokemon can fulfill your wishes :D

FUN! :p im a simple joe

Zero said:
FUN! :p im a simple joe
Even though you say "FUN" something tells me that, there is something spooky about it :D
Anyway, are you on holidays or something like that?
It's rare to see you here, Zero :D

now there are many new pokemon. all the people who posted in this thread, will you still pick the same pokemon, after all these years? or do you pick the new pokemon

Back