Phone or Phablet

Jason

So what do you prefer, a phone with decent screen size or a phone with larger screen size. I usually prefer decent screen size (4.5-5), not more than tat.

Phone with a decent sized screen. I don't want to be talking into something the size of a book that doesn't fit into my pockets.

Phablet. I don't talk as much as I do anything else on a phone. Browsing Internet is the most important feature for me. Big screen for me.

I'm someone that prefers a phone with the average screen size if I am honest. If I want anything bigger than I will go for a tablet rather than going for a phone that has a larger screen. Due to me carrying my phone around on a daily basis I prefer to have something small and easy to manage.

Yup a 4.5 to 5 does a good job in terms of phone after that i don't like it much.

I prefer a good smartphone, because if I want a tablet, I will also get a tablet. I'm not too fond of big smartphones that try to act as tablets. Any screen over 6 inches is too big for a phone.

Jason said:
So what do you prefer, a phone with decent screen size or a phone with larger screen size. I usually prefer decent screen size (4.5-5), not more than tat.

I think in your own way about phones. I hate to hold in hands a very huge phone like SAMSUNG Note series phones or new iPhone 6S Plus.
I prefer 4-5" screen smartphone and not larger than that!

P.S. I will consider larger smartphones not as phablet, like they're nowadays calling them but small tablets, that's more appropriate as a term.

Back