Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom

Paradox

It's a great show. There are so many twists and turns and it is an emotional rollercoaster. Even though there were some depressing scenes, like the ending of Phantom (not going to spoil it), I still enjoyed almost every minute of it. Please check it out.

Paradox said:
The ending was really surprising and really depressing XD

Yea, I dint actually realise that[spoiler alert] they both..............................................................................................................................................died.......

MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:

Yea, I dint actually realise that[spoiler alert] they both..............................................................................................................................................died.......

And I was on episode 6 or 7............& you spoiled for me........

KonahaANBU said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:

Yea, I dint actually realise that[spoiler alert] they both..............................................................................................................................................shinda.......

The art of forgetting is really easy..........Juz don't try to remember it and bury this memory.........Distract yourself.........

KonahaANBU said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:

damn that really sucks.... Well you still don't know how ;)

Someone I knew really nagged me into this anime, glad he did as it is pretty good. Nice story and liked how the fleshed out the characters.

Those who like this anime will also like Noir, Black lagoon and Jormungand.

Back